Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 831 of 1199

Mari responds to Velon's sending. - Page 831 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259562
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 831

Upon returning back down from the castle, Penelope quickly undoes her hair tie and transforms back into Perry. “Ugh, so much up and down and up and down today,” Perry says, trying his best to hold in his lunch.

“Ah! My hair!” Perry squeaks as he fumbles through his hair, attempting to fix it. “This is why I hate flying.”

Out of Character: Making a Constitution saving throw to see if Perry can keep from throwing up from all the vertical travel.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will nod, as she nods at the instruction for her to take the lead as she tries to follow the tracks helped by both the guidance and the bardic inspiration to allow her to do what needs to be done. The drow will do what she can not to disappoint her companions.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:39pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+7): 25, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Guidance on D4 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon follows Zarra, weapon ready, trying to keep his ears and eyes open as well. At one point he gives Lia a wink, despite his frustrations.

The paladin uses his Message spell on Mari. "Mari, how are you doing? Everyone treating you ok, overall?"

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 831 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen takes his usual place about 50-60 feet back from their scout/tracker, Zarra. Close enough for him to rush to her aid if needed, but far enough back to avoid any traps that might detonate or what-have-you. Trammet flies lazy circles in the sky above them, staying within range of being called by the barbarian, but for now mostly hunting for small game to eat. And if the track still follows the flowing water, the eagle will look for tasty fish…

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry is unable to hold it in, the constant unnecessary flying was just too much for his weak constitution to bear. He throws up on the ground nearby, being careful not to be too near the others.

“Ugh, gross,” he complains.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon chuckles a little to himself with regard to Perry's illness. "Perry, since you're part of the story now, will you include that? Your hair still looks remarkably good, at least. Impressive!"

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 831

Cratol will move up towards Poljen to be ready to help support in case of any attack. Between him and Poljen they are the two fastest when it comes to engaging any potential threat.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 831

Mari responds to Velon's sending. "No one is treating me badly. I'm getting the cold shoulder but I deserve that I suppose."

Lia flashes a smile at Velon. She takes up a spot 20 or so feet behind the rear of the party. The cleric will keep a sharp eye out to the sides and rear. Mari stays up with the rear of the party. She scans around apprehensively.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.