Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 834 of 1199

Changing the colors of hi cloak to a deep - Page 834 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259355
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 834

Lia has trouble following the tracks, but she does stumble upon another empty campsite, somewhat hidden among the lesser ruins.

It looks like the whole group stayed a night here, but right now, only four bedrolls are present. One of them is stained with blood. No bodies are immediately apparent however.

A fire still burns, not much more than a few embers in a pile of ash.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen readies his sword and shield. Speaking above a whisper he says, "They may have found an entrance underground near here, and left a few behind as guards, who are now missing. We need to look around carefully for more tracks, or caves."

Out of Character: : Just rolling a d20 here. If it is Survival or Perception, +3 please. If Investigation, add nothing.

9th Feb, 2018 - 8:06am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarro will try to see if the tracks lead out of the ruins and to continue on a path away from them, she will also make use of her keen eyes to make sure to watch out for any sort of ambushed or trouble or seatch for other clues. Still, the drow's suspicion and mistrust which was born from living among her kin kept Zarra alert for anything which could harm them.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Feb, 2018 - 8:08am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+7): 18 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 834 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

There seems to have been a struggle of some sort at this campsite, though the outcome is not immediately clear.

The majority of the tracks you can find lead directly up to the big ruin, where a large entry awaits.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Hmm, looks like their sentries did not fair too well. Hopefully Varram's squad is greatly diminished by the inhabitants of this place, or better yet all sides have had their ranks thinned out. Hopefully they've triggered any traps, as well."

"Well I don't know about all of you, but to me this is no time to take a nap! Shall we? Perhaps it is best if those who can see in the dark take the lead so my light does not give us away. I will hang back and guard the rear with Taz." He looks to the dragonborn. "Shall we, my friend? I'll watch your back if you watch mine!" Velon prepares to cast light on his shield as they enter the ruin.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen says, "As long as it is not pitch black, I can see fairly well. Zarra, will you take point again? I will be close behind, as I am sure will be Cratol." He tries to follow stealthily as they go…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 834

Lia studies the entry carefully. She gets a sense of unease from being exposed in the open." Yes, this isn't the place for a nap. I don't want to meet the same fate that the guards did. I feel like we are being watched here. At least below ground we will be hidden from any eyes up here."

She prepares her gear for the descent into darkness. Lia puts the Staff of the Adder in an easy to reach position on her back. She has her magic bow in her hands with arrow ready." Perry, stay close. Who knows what we will face down there. Prepare for the worst. Don't worry. We do this for a living." She winks at the tiefling.

Mari looks coldly at the entrance. She draws out both of her short swords. Glancing at Lia she shakes her head seeing Perry staying so close to her. Mari stands quietly observing everything while waiting for the group. She will follow in close behind Zarra to help her scout out the path.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:16pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 834

Changing the colors of hi cloak to a deep black, Lawrance prepares to enter, staying near the middle of the pack and taking advantage of his long vision range to observe as far as he can. "I wonder who built this place? Was it also another group of Chromatic Dragon worshipers, from eons past, or people who wanted to keep the mask from them?"
Specific Action: Watching out for the unexpected. Passive Perception 19, rolling investigation if needed.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.