Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 838 of 1199

It looks like there are signs of recent passage - Page 838 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 838

Velon follows the others, covering the rear with Tazskan. He wonders how Cratol and Lawrance know to take such measures not to look at the statues. 'Respectful, I guess?' he thinks to himself. He will of course follow the lead of the more informed members of the party and keep his head down as well, not saying a word in this hallway.

Velon enters the next room and sees the doors and the activity of Nikolaos and the others. "So, where have they gone? Did they clear the 'safe' area first, and then move on to the right hand door?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry, who is still sticking with Lia in the back, turns to her and asks, "Shall we?" He respectfully makes his way to the other room with his head down, imitating Cratol and the others. Once in the other room, he keeps his distance, being careful not to disturb anything, while the others are investigating.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I guess it all depends on if they know they are being followed. I'd rather not overthink it, and just assume they know the door is safe and they went through it, but I am checking for signs to confirm this. Zarra, f you'd be so kind, could you also check to see which path they took? There's this hunter's method I've heard tell of that I think you might find useful."
Specific Action: Aiding Zarra to track with History. Advantage and +3 also, DC 15 (For Zarra's use).

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 838 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods." Let's go." She walks through in imitation of the others as well. Upon entering the next room she gazes curiously upon all the doorways. She will stay back and watch for any potential ambush or trap activating.

Mari walks through head down as well. She will examine the various doors curiously as well. Her hands grip the hilt of her swords tightly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2018 - 7:57pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: Did I miss something regarding the History skill in 5e? Is it somehow giving +3 to all checks? Seems almost better than Guidance.

9th Feb, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Seeing that the statues did not offer reply to her, Zarra will be uncertain if it was safe to proceed. Before stepping forward, she will say softly, "Please, we seek not trouble but to prevent those that would abuse power from gaining the knowledge they seek. That which could end very world as we know it." The drow hopes this will ve enough, humble in knowing that there was much that she did not know before moving forward to keep up with the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 838

Looking closely at the double doors. Do they open into this room or open away from us. Do they look like they have been opened and then closed again to appear undisturbed? Cratol is not sure which way we need to go but he will not open any door until everyone is ready to continue on.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 838

It looks like there are signs of recent passage through both of the smaller doors.

The big double doors are another story, it is obvious they didn't pass that way, but that is likely not by the cultists' choice. Whatever has caused the doors to bow out warped the hinges. It appears possible to open the door anyways, but it will not at all be an easy affair. Poljen, Velon, and Taz at their best couldn't manage it alone.

Zarra still does not receive a response, but nothing happens if she passes through anyways. She does not receive the warning in the hall with the statues however.

Out of Character: Seath, Lawrance has the historian feat, which among other things lets him add +3 to a roll if he passes a DC 15 history check.

Also, guys, I've updated the map spreadsheet to show your progress. The link is still in my SRD page. The section in green represents the ruined copper doors.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.