Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 86 of 1199

Soon enough, Poljen finds himself at the home - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259811
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
18th Feb, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 86

The Terror says...

Targul had been listening intently while all of the previous actions have unraveled. Hearing Poljen speak of recon and using animals to survey the area, it made him think once again of the bird's nest high on the mast of the ships he'd served on.

Not seeing much opportunity to add to the smarter members of the group, he interjects "I'll go watch on one of the towers. The birds you use can't necessarily cover the entire area around the town and a watch from the towers should be able to keep a lookout all around the area."

Targul then heads for the towers planning on keeping an eye out for any advanced parties that may try to attack the town.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nighthill frowns, "Poljen was it? I don't know if we have anything suitable. There's an old woman in town who feeds a number of pigeons, they're more than half tame, but they stay close to the town. I don't know if we can get them to fly out far enough to be of use. Does this ritual also allow you to direct the creature's movements?"
_________________________________________

[Guess we're back on track before the retcon]

The mage still seems contemptuous of you in general, but he does resist when Sar'ai grabs for his jaw, thrashing around while his tongue is severed. He lies still for a time, moaning. But then he shuts his mouth and tilts his head back, in a few moments he starts choking on the blood.

Your other prisoner is incredibly perturbed by all this, shifting himself away from the half drow. When Geoffroy requests whether or not he will cooperate, he shakily raises his right hand as far as his bonds will allow.

18th Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy actually offers an encouraging smile, believing truly getting the man to trust in his words would allow them to gather information at least from him. With a nod he says, "Then I will see about you making it to healers who should hopefully heal thy throat."

Still, Sar'ai action disturbed even him as he gave the half-drow a look of concern and disapproval though even he understood the reasoning offered. Geoffroy admits, "Though thy display was Sar'ai excessive I feel, your reasoning is sound. If the mage cannot speak, then he cannot cast his spells. Still, did you have to go to such… "

The cleric's words are cut off as he notices what the man is doing, and Goeffroy forces the mage to lean his head forward his hand holding his mouth open as he incants a prayer of healing to stop the bleeding saying, "No you don't!"

Specific Action: Geoffroy will stop the man from choking himself and has Cure Wounds to stop the bleeding, though I hope it is not too much healing.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Feb, 2017 - 10:32pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Cure Wounds on D8 (+2): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 86 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia walks out of the building frowning. She shakes her head. " Cratol, I'm through here. I will head back to the keep now to speak with Nighthill. Feel free to come along if you like. I'm very disappointed. I have questions about some in our group. Some of us are too willing to kill prisoners or maim them. That really bothers me. I gave the approval to Sar'ai to remove the mage's tongue if need be. I feel like we are so much in a grey area. The lines between right and wrong are blurring. I think I was right but I have doubts. "

Lia has a frustrated look on her face. " Another who I do not trust casually mentioned about killing the prisoner. Since when does our group think it's okay to kill prisoners? Well, I'm off. Come with me if you wish. " Lia glides away toward the keep.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:56am

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Poljen, if you think it will work, I'll send a runner to guide you to her home. Should be a few birds you can work with."

Onthar speaks up, "You said you have enough bows to arm some of the civilians?" "Well, yes, a few dozen at least" "Then I suggest we make sure they can at least fire volleys without injuring themselves. Can you round up some volunteers? We can run a few drills. Cahleth, would you be willing to help in that?"
_________________________________________

Targul finds his way up to the battlements. There are a few others up here. At least at the moment, the land around the town appears clear and peaceful.
_________________________________________

Near the shop, Lia and Cratol see an elven woman running up. She almost runs by, but stops in her tracks. "Are you with the Order group? I am trying to find the mage Sar'ai. I have a message for her."

Inside the shop, Geoffroy stops the bleeding as the mage coughs up the little blood he had managed to draw into his lungs.

Out of Character: Haven't heard from Nyzahr in a while, still just observing the meeting? P.S. The sun is getting low in the sky, you have a little more than two hours before people without DV will start needing light sources.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen grins and shrugs. "It will be worth a try, eh? I will see what I can do." He finds the assigned runner and pulls the young man or woman on his horse behind him. "Come! Time is important!" He follows the directions to the old woman's home.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 86

Lia notices the elven woman running up as she is about to leave. " Sar'ai.. She is in there. " She nods to the tailor's building. " I would knock first. " She looks up and notices that darkness isn't too far away. " Cratol, I wonder what they have arranged for lodging for our group. I will check into that as well. " Lia tries to walk away to the keep again.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

Soon enough, Poljen finds himself at the home of a rather wizened old woman. Birds of all kinds can be seen. She has some trouble understanding his request, but eventually advises him that if he stays still enough, they'll come close.
_________________________________________

Inside the shop, a knocking on the door is heard. When it is answered, there is a rather hesitant young elven girl standing there. "Sar'ai? I have a request from Sir Onthar? He asks if you're willing to send, um, Elanna? Out to scout the surrounding area?"

Out of Character: Lia would know Onthar and Nighthill are probably at town hall. But she does get word of some kind of gathering at the fort. Which way does she go?


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.