Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 856 of 1199

"Why absolutely, my dear! Here - Page 856 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 259498
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 856

Velon keeps concentrating on his spell and speaks softly to the group. "Well there's that… "He nods his head towards Perry and his favorite new ewer.

"There's abjuration on the chest, and something strange inside. I say we try to open it. Zarra, Mari, can one of you try the lock? Hopefully it's magical protection isn't dangerous."

He makes his way over to the bookshelves himself, touching them and pondering what the abjuration might be. He will look for the source of the divination and pick up the book or other object that is giving off such a powerful aura.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon, following his enhanced vision, finds a magic scroll tucked away among the journals and treatises and other items of old lore. The spell it contains is not immediately apparent.

While he's digging through, he notices that all of these things seem to be in near perfect condition. If they were as old as the bed, they should be crumbling into dust by now.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia shakes her head at Velon's joke and laughs. Seeing that Cratol asked for treatment, Lia takes her medical kit over to him. She works quickly on him with Sune's assistance." That should make you feel better Baron."

Mari nods at Velon's request. She walks over carefully to the chest. Holding the chest she examines it and the lock from all angles. She then pulls out her thieves tools and attempts to pick the lock.

Out of Character: : Rolling twice for two attempts in case the first one fails.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:12am

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 856 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari carefully examines the chest from all angles before setting to work with her tools. It takes a minute, but soon enough the lock clicks open. Standing well back, the young rogue uses the tip of her short sword to lift the lid.

When nothing happens, she relaxes, and starts poking through the chest. The main compartment contains an assortment of exceptionally fine robes, two of which appear to be magical. A secondary compartment contains a magic ring, and a three inch diameter marble sphere, also magical.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry "Watches" as Mari diligently picks the lock. Meanwhile, he has his back turned towards the ewer and goblets on the stand. He begins slowly grabbing the goblets one by one and stuffing them into his Bag of Holding behind his back with his tail.

He gently places the ewer in last.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Seeing some of the items in the chest, Lawrance offers "If you want to take the time, I can identify these magic items and such, but we are talking almost an hour staying here, which puts us behind our foes further."

Out of Character: assuming Poppo does Identifies as well.

Out of Character: : Passive Perception might be something to consider combined with a wizard who wears a Robe of seeing everywhere at once. :D.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Feb, 2018 - 1:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2018 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 856

The Quiet Shadow says...

Having watched Perry drink from the goblet filled by the ewer with the mist, and what happens afterwards, Zarra will ask as he puts things into his bag, "May I have a drink of the mist? I'm curious to try it myself, since it didn't seem to harm you."

On the items being found, she will also ask, "Any chance of getting these identified or will we need to wait until later?" Zarra wonders if anything in the room might be helpful as they go deeper within, though bothered by how quickly the battle had gone with the drow feeling she had been unable to help much.

Out of Character: Making some rolls for investigating the place and items found. Also, I keep forgetting that I have the Find Familiar spell… I wonder if I should start using that.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Feb, 2018 - 1:52am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)
  • History on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Investigation on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 856

"Why absolutely, my dear! Here take this. Let me know what you think of it!" Perry says as he pours some mist into a goblet for Zarra.

He hands her the goblet. "It reminded me a bit of home you know. Despite being so far up North, we had an unusually warm climate compared to other places of similar geography. It filled me with a familiar warm, comforting sensation."

Perry seems enraptured by his own description of the mist's effect on him.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:05am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.