Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 858 of 1199

Lawrance grins in response "I'm - Page 858 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 858

According to Lawrance's study, the ring protects the bearer from restrictions to his movements, allowing them to simply ignore most entrapping spells

The sphere appears to be a magical key of some kind, presumably intended to activate another device, or perhaps a door.

Out of Character: Ring of Free Action, requires attunement.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Putting both items away for safekeeping, Lawrance offers to bundle to the robes for later examination.

Specific Action: If accepted, put all unallocated items into the bag of holding.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry takes on the form of the large, 6’9” red devil wearing black armor and a large greatsword. “All right, is everyone ready?” Perry snarls, making his voice sound as menacing as possible. Perry moves with the group, who are now pretending to be prisoners, and opens the door across the hall, where the devils are located.

Then, speaking in Infernal, Perry booms at the devils in his deep, menacing voice, “YOU ALL THERE, STATE YOUR STATUS IMMEDIATELY! I am here on direct orders from Lord Asmodeus himself to inspect this place and found these mongrels roaming the area,” Perry points to his prisoners, “they will make passable slaves in the Nine Hells. How go things here? Has anything else suspicious been found?

Out of Character: Trying to move things along as best as I can to keep things from stagnating, if anyone wants to to cast Guidance or whatever other buff on Perry before this occurs you still can in the hallway before we walk in. I'm considering the others being prisoners as the Help action like I mentioned before.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 858 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As preparation, Lawrance will recall some very specific detail bout the administration and chaotic structure of demonic and devil society and prep Perry beforehand with the info.
Specific Action: History Roll DC 15 to add 3 to Perry's roll.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia's eyes widen at his transformation into a devil. She wants to pull away by instinct but moves to him. Placing her hand on his back she asks for Sure to aid him. She then steps back to take on her role as prisoner.

Out of Character: : He now has a plus D4 to add to his deception check etc.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:27pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Yeah I'll roll the Guidance dice here. I was going to do it above but it seemed unethical without people casting it, (Laugh).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 858

Velon steps up near the front of the line, putting his war hammer on his back. He prepares himself to do his best acting job and whispers to Poppo or Lawrance "Hey, would an illusion of chains or something work?" "Would there be sound? Maybe one for the chains and one for sound? Despite the common misconception I am, in fact, no wizard!" He winks at Lawrance.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 858

Lawrance grins in response "I'm sure your dulcet tones would hide any lack of chain rattles, Velon! Sadly, any illusion I make with what I have available is only tiny and lasts less than a few seconds. We can't maintain chains for all of us. I plan on keep my hands behind my back and keep my head down in my hood during this facade, I suggest you do the same, as best as possible."
Telling Gamliel to keep aloft and out of sight, he assumes a subservient pose and lines up behind the rest, in regular party order.

Out of Character: : If there is no place for Gamliel to hide/perch, I'll have him stay back at the end of the group and be still somewhere innocuous.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.