Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 87 of 1199

As they arrive at the fort, Lia looks closer - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 87

Nyzahr had been intent on finding the others' whereabouts on her arrival inside the walls of Greenest but as it quickly became clear they had the situation under control she had followed Cahleth, Poljen and Targul to review their situation with Sir Onthar and governor Nighthill.

There, she did stand quietly through the meeting, but when the subject of reconnoitering arises she will send a clear mental proposal to the others: she has some skill in walking without being seen and could attempt to use magic to make herself invisible… but she would suggest getting close to the enemy lines first, or letting them approach the city before undertaking something of the sort.

She would offer to accompany Sar'ai on said discreet approach.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:58am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol smiles and bounces along with her, "Many I feel take life too easy. Life not matter if you are evil or good is precious. I dislike taking life and will not kill unless I have to when defending my or a friends life. If one is a prisoner to me it wrong to kill them let the proper authorities deal with that."

19th Feb, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy leave to take the man with the ruined throat to be healed, actually having fashioned a bed of sorts to lay on by sending for a some strong cloth and to sturdy pole.

The cleric wanted to keep their one source of firmest information kept in a condition needed to help in this time of need. The Morninglord just hoped he could be properly healed to where he could speak.

Looking to the others he says, "I will join you wish finished with this one. Shall I take the other one or have him kept with you?" Once Geoffroy had an answer he would head off to do what needed to be done.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 87 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen smiles at her. "Thank you, matron. Your wisdom is invaluable." He sits down on the ground, closes his eyes and both concentrates and lets his mind open. When he feels the birds near, he can speak with them. Guessing they find the old woman to be a source of nourishment and company he says, "Little feathered ones, trouble comes for this place. I wish to help save the people. This woman who feeds you. You can help her, by letting me see through your eyes. I can guide you south, to see those who would harm her."

Out of Character: : I will make a roll, Both Animal Handling and Persuasion are the same, though if Nature counted it would have a +2...

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods as she hears Cratol. " That is very true Cratol. Life is only taken as a last resort. Situations like the current one test a person in that regard. " She is silent for a little while as they walk along. " Instead of the town hall, let us go visit the fort. I would like to know what is happening there. "

Out of Character: : How low is Cratol on hit points? Would it be obvious to Lia that he is in need of some healing?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:42am

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen finds that he has the attention of a few of the birds, his ritual magic letting him understand a few curious inquiries into what he means by trouble.

As he walks along, Cratol finds himself gradually becoming less buoyant. Within the space of a few minutes, he is back to walking normally, with the rocks in his pockets dragging on him.

He and Lia find that a fair number of townsfolk have answered a call to arms at the fort. They were told to seek basic training there.

Geoffroy makes his way back to the temple of Chauntea easily enough with the wounded prisoner. After appraising the medics there of the man's situation, he is told that they'd do what they can, but it will take time. Before long, the fighter has been tied to a bed in the room across from Wellesby.

Out of Character: Cratol is at 13/27, and Lia would easily be able to tell he's not in great shape. Back at the shop, the items floating at the ceiling will start falling in a little while.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 87

As Cratol feels his weight coming back to him he will start to remove the rocks so that he is not weighted down. He listens and nods his agreement with Lia. He heads to the fort with her.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

As they arrive at the fort, Lia looks closer at Cratol and stops suddenly. " I'm so sorry Cratol. I was so occupied thinking about the events back there that I neglected to see your condition. What happened to you? " She rummages through her pack and pulls out her healer's kit. The cleric will attempt to heal Cratol with it.

Specific Action: Use healing kit on Cratol.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Feb, 2017 - 3:18pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.