Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 878 of 1199

Poljen listens as people discuss how they - Page 878 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 878

Soon afterwards the waiting group sees Mari burst out of the tunnel." Come on everyone. Quickly now. Poljen sent me to bring everyone on up. We have found a staging point."

Hearing this Lia nods and joins Mari. She stows her bow over her shoulder to make travelling through the tunnel easier.

Once everyone is gathered up then Mari leads them on to the others at the bridge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will volunteer to cross the bridge with Zarra to get to the other side.

Out of Character: He has a good Dexterity but no acrobatics.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There doesn't seem to be any good places to tie off a rope. If willing to risk a good bit of noise, you could hammer in a piton or two for that purpose.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 878 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Distastefully, Lawrance works his way through the tunnel, fastidiously doing multiple casts to clean clothes and self once through. Peering fully down into the depths, he uses his enhanced vision to look the full 120 feet in all modes, looking for anything of interest or use.
Specific Action: perception with adv.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry puts his hand on Nikolaos’ shoulder and says, “Thank you for the kind words, Niko. I’m not as sure as you are about things like souls and what happens after death, but what I do know is how much it hurts to be alone. I don’t wish that feeling on anyone, not even those devils back there.”

“Music and the arts are the tools I choose to try and make the world see that beauty can come from the most unexpected of places. I want to teach people not to fear things that they don’t understand. I want to try and prove that even someone like me is capable of creating beauty.”

“Your music is wonderful as well; it’s filled with light and hope. But I try to show people the darkness in a lot of my melodies, forcing them to face it directly, before bringing them into the light. I want people to see that beauty can be found in both, and that without one the other would not exist. If we do find a way to free Diderius, I hope that we can bring the light back to him. I feel that he has experienced more than his fair share of darkness.”

-

Now at the bridge with the others, Perry begins flapping his wings. “I can fly across and I can also make Velon fly if that’s easier. Though perhaps he would prefer to ride across with Lia,” Perry gives a wink towards both of them. “Feel free to do all of your fancy jumping though, I won’t get in the way of a good show!”

Out of Character: Perry will just fly across once the scouts make it over.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:56pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon climbs on through the hole with the others and is quickly at this shady bridge. He looks at the far side and feels he'd be pushing the limits of the reaching, stretching feeling he has when he first uses his misty step ability. "Ah, yeah, this isn't how I'm going to die." He is reminded of the time he thought he was going to drown letting the lizardfolk drag him underwater into the castle in the swamp and shudders a tiny bit. He looks to Lia and his broom. "You know I look good trying to ride that thing, like a bull riding a chicken. Better that than dead though, it seems!"

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 5:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 878

Seeing the slippery bridge Mari moves to it and moves rapidly across it. She will listen at the door for a moment. Mari will pull out her thieves tools and unlock it if necessary. She won't open it until the group is across.

Lia removes her broom of flying from her back and then offers it to any who need it make the crossing. She says the command word where it will keep returning for the next person.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 4:57pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 878

Poljen listens as people discuss how they will get across, since they will be unable to anchor a rope to the stones. Then he has an idea. "If we have enough ropes, maybe we can jury-rig something. Lia, on your broom, you can fly under the bridge, yes? We tie one rope in a big loop around the bridge at this end, and another at the far end. Then run a third rope between them. It should help steady everyone, and as long as the end ropes are tight, if someone falls but holds on, the ends should not simply slide to the middle. They should bite enough for us to help bring someone back up. Or they could at least climb back to the bridge. I think it is worth a try." He brings his own coil of rope that is fifty feet long to donate to the cause. "I would hate for us to be running back this way and not have something like that."

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 6:38pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.