Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 893 of 1199

Poljen starts down the hallway. The experience - Page 893 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256843
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 893

Examining the rippling corridor, Lawrance uses the Robe of Eyes to peer into the full distance, curious as to the effect as it appears in the Ethereal as well. "This would be a nice way to decorate my lab, don't you think? This reminds me of similar effect the Necromancer Scraventz used to enter his tomb. He wanted visitors to feel like they were being digested."
Specific Action: Arcana to determine effect and dangers, Perception for trap finding, History to help the next person's roll with +4, with advantage.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 4th Mar, 2018 - 3:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon takes the cup from Perry and looks at it. He hesitates for a moment but then shrugs his shoulders and drinks it down. He simply says "Thanks" as he returns the cup to Perry.

"Well they are probably setting up an ambush for us right now. We can take the time to detect magic and try to learn about this hallway as well and listen to a prayer if you all would like. We will be better off for it, but so will they. If we are to take a few minutes, let's really make the most of it and heal up and use all of the ritual magic we can."

Out of Character: If we are taking 10 min for one thing, it would be silly not to use the time for detecting magic, etc. Velon is taking a healing potion, too.

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 4th Mar, 2018 - 4:32pm

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry blushes as he receives Lia’s compliment. “Aww shucks, it was the least I could do,” Perry says with a grin as he rubs the back of his head. “I’m sure he would’ve done the same for me…”

“…”

“Probably, anyway.”

--

As people go on performing their incredibly exciting and exhilarating arcane and divine rituals, Perry takes a seat on the ground and cleans his instruments. He watches the rituals and magic detecting intently, doing his best in the meantime to pay attention to Lawrance’s lessons on various necromancers and the history of snakes and their skin shedding practices.

This is really hard for Perry.

After catching himself nodding off for a moment, Perry reaches into his belt pouch and pulls out what appears to be a pearl of some kind. He looks at it and says, “Lilliana. I wonder what you’re up to now?” Then, he looks at his harmonica and says to himself, “Suggestion, huh? Trying to beat me at my own game? All right then, I’ll know this for next time, stupid snakes.”

Out of Character: Going to use my Pearl of Power to gain back a 3rd level spell slot while we wait. Perry will also keep his harmonica ready in case any snakes show up.

4th Mar, 2018 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 893 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra had to agree with those few especially worried about the corridor, since it did having a quality about it which might suggest it being alive. She will consider the archway, from the door to within, she will use her torch to get more detail and see how the light plays off the walls as she says, 'I'm not sure f it is safe to go down this hall yet." Perhaps it was magic, or something else… something living.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)
  • Arcana on D20 (+2): 11 (1 roll)


Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The ritual to detect poison yields no results at present.

The one to detect magic shows a moderate illusion upon the walls. There's no sign at present the enchantment does anything other than create this visual effect.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen inhales the mist, inverting the goblet as if it were a drinking contest he was determined to win. He feels a bit odd for a moment, then shrugs. "Thank you." As for the corridor, once various rituals and such are finished, he is willing to start down the strange hallway. "If this goes badly, well, let's hope it doesn't."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 893

Lia will check on the party members as they wait." Does anyone need any healing?" She will use a healers kit if anyone needs to be healed. Hearing Velon's voice in her head she responds, "It's okay. I'm glad that you are safe."

Mari stands at the edge of the hallway. She is anxious to begin exploring the strange hallway.

Specific Action: Rolled for the healing kit. If anyone needs some hit points feel free to speak up.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Mar, 2018 - 8:31pm

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 893

Poljen starts down the hallway. The experience is disorienting to say the least, but not harmful. In spite of the apparent movement, the barbarian finds that his footing is solid.

He can see another pair of wrought iron doors ahead. These do not appear to be locked.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.