Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 914 of 1199

Lawrance views the cultists with disdain and - Page 914 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 914

Velon witnesses the naga finally falter and its life slip away. He nods in approval at the words Poljen and Lawrance have for her before she goes, giving a small smile in appreciation of the threat Lawrance has levied towards her. "Hm, I hope she can fly then" he says in a cavalier tone in response to her threats. "Perhaps some further research into the likelihood that we see her again is in order eventually though, eh?" he offers, considering the threat more seriously and looking to his more scholarly companions such as Lawrance, Poppo Niko and Perry, although he is unsure of the latter's full experience with researching such things.

Taking a deep breath after the battle, Bahamut's divine guidance fading from him, the paladin looks to Poljen and gives his fellow protector of the Blaze a nod for another hard fought battle won together. He then looks to Lia across the room, making eye contact and glad, yet not surprised, that she is ok. Looking at her, he then remember's Varram and she can see a bit of urgency return to his eyes before he turns and makes haste towards the corner. "Lia, Niko, they are in rough shape, but I think Varram is still alive!" He begins to inspect the dwarf to see how close he is to the brink of death but more so to see what items are on him, if any.

"Let's search the room thoroughly for treasure but most importantly for Varram's personal items. DO NOT touch the mask if it is here! What threats remain here?" Velon glances back towards the door constructed of snakes to see if they are a threat in any way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry slowly peeks out from behind the statue after hearing the naga fall and everyone going on about something or other. With a happy grin and an overly-exaggerated, cheery attitude, he turns to the others and says, “Well done everyone, well done! We sure showed those stupid, slithery, slimy snakes!” He then turns to Poljen and says, “Glad you snapped out of it big guy. Sorry about the beam to the face, but I had to try and snap you out of it.”

He sticks his tongue out at the “dead” naga. “I hate you,” he says to it in a grumpy tone.

Then, he walks over to the mace he laid down as an offering earlier, picks it back up again, and holsters it. He also takes back the two rubies. “You’re definitely not getting these back now,” he states matter-of-factly.

-

Perry listens to Velon as he talks about research and just blinks at him a couple of times. He turns to the wizards and says, “Not it! Besides, I’m not very good at those things anyway and it’s so boring. I’ll leave that to these guys.”

Perry begins meandering around the room aimlessly, poking at random things and helping the others search the bodies for anything useful.

He is grossed out the entire time and makes disgusted faces. He probably holds his nose a lot too.

Out of Character: Help action to people with much better Investigation than me if needed.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen looks thoughtful in response to Perry's words. He says, "No need to apologize. It worked." He speaks up so all can hear, "In fact, in the future, if I am ever suffering from such a curse again, I urge all of you to attack me as much as possible to bring me back to my senses. Or knock me out, if need be." He then helps search the bodies of the naga and the yuan-tis.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 914 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Searching the room and bodies as others deal with the cultists, Lawrance uses all the senses at his disposal to seek out any hidden compartments, doors, items, etc. Discussing various methods of hiding from the copious information at his disposal.
Specific Action: Investigation with Perry's advantage for secrets, History (DC15) for the next person to get a bonus of +4 to their roll. EDIT with advantage for the next person's roll.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will stand up and help the others search the area for anything that can be helpful and useful for the party. He will also look for any treasure.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia let's out a sigh of relief as the Naga falls. Seeing Velon looking at her she smiles and nods her head. Upon hearing the paladin speaking of the dwarf she checks on him. Lia administers a healing kit on him to keep him alive. She keeps her bow trained upon him." Does anyone need any healing?"
Specific Action: She uses the healers kit on Varran.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 914

Varram revives under Lia's ministrations, he seems largely incoherent at the moment, but keeps muttering something about a treasure.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 914

Lawrance views the cultists with disdain and quietly says while they are still incoherent "What are our end goals here, with these cultists? Do we see them imprisoned by our benefactors, or what? I, for one, think that they may be of use to our side, at least as information sources beyond what we are looking for at the moment. They obviously did not succeed in using the scrying pool. Who is going to deal with interrogating these people, and how can I assist?"
Seeing the raw wounds still visible on the barbarian's body, he directs to him: "Poljen, if you are in need of healing, I have a spell stored for such a purpose."
Speaking later with Perry, he says "Perry, those rubies, while valuable, are probably the easiest way for the Naga to track us, when she reincarnates. A simple locate spell will send her to us, anywhere on the plane, as long as we possess them. I would say to sell them as soon as you can."

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Mar, 2018 - 10:27pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.