Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 918 of 1199

Cratol is curious about the passage and checks - Page 918 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255924
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 918

“Good grief, you aren't going to make this easy are you?” Perry complains with a sigh.

Perry strums his mandolin once and locks eyes with the dwarf. “We saved you, the cult despises your failure, and we are giving you the opportunity to live. Now answer my previous questions truthfully.”

Out of Character: Suggestion spell on Varram. DC 15 Wisdom saving throw with disadvantage on Varram due to the mandolin. Good luck with those odds Varram, I still have tons of spell slots available.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 23rd Mar, 2018 - 3:00am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Your loyality will get you nowhere, any ambitions with the cult undone," Zarra will offer in a soft tone yet woth volume to still be heard by all, "If you hold within you any of the dwarven honor your kin are known for, consider how we defeated those you could not and in how we are offering back your life. Tiamat will offer no favor to you, not after you failure, as to her you were merely a tool to manipulate no longer useful… I should know, as used to worship the goddess not so unlike your own." The drow will remove her hood, making her appearance more clear to see in the light avaliable.

Specific Action: Persuasion, like what others have been doing, plus Insight to see if Zarra figure out center point of the dwarf's resistance.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Mar, 2018 - 3:02pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Persuasion on D20 (+2): 18 (1 roll)
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 9 (1 roll)


Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Varram struggles for a bit, then slumps. "I came to find my mask, the one destined for my use. None of my people could find it, so I directed them to find me a seer who could be used to that end. That led me here. But I never got the chance to use that damned pool."

"The treasure was a lie, just a gambit to escape."

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 918 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon stands and puts his arms up to ward off Taz, his back to the human. "Whoa, whoa, Tazskan, don't kill him yet! I know this is very… personal… for you!" He winks at Tazskan before turning back to the prisoner.

"Uh oh, I think I hear Varram singing! I think your moments are numbered, friend. I tried to give you a chance. That's too bad. I don't think my dragonborn friend here intends to dispatch you the quick and easy way. Come on, don't you have anything helpful to trump what Varram seems to be muttering over there? Who has the mask? What happened when you tried to use the pool? Who's at the head of this alliance of dragon cults? Who's in charge at the Well? Personally I'd rather see Taz's claws in that dirty dwarf than in a fellow human, come on man!" He shakes the man by his collar a little.

Out of Character: . Will roll deception for the untruthful suggestion that Taz is about to rip this guy apart, and persuasion for the general effort to get some info out of him. If Taz wants to provide the Help action by playing along and looking angry or whatever, Anron you could roll the extra d20 maybe since I don't have the Help action yet officially.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

During the time resting, Lawrance will take the opportunity to take a sample of the Naga's blood, bone and scales, thinking they may have a use in some of his magical experiments later. During the 'interrogations', he will merely watch and offer no advice, although various methods he has gained knowledge of will come to mind as he observes the various techniques of the group. Pondering once again the immense gain of information he has acquired, he resolves to seek out it's source as soon as safely allowed.
Specific Action: Also plan to attune the Ring of Free Action during the short rest, until we decide who gets what at the end.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:42pm

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poppo frowns as he sees the various methods of extracting information from their enemies. He knows it needs to be done but isn't comfortable with watching them. Instead, he focuses on getting his gear repacked after his snack and preparing to head out again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 918

Lia glares at the dwarf and looks as if she is about to slap him. Noticing what Perry does causes her to wait and watch.

Mari looks at the yuan-ti with curiosity. She will take out her poisoner's kit and begin attempting to extract their venom for her use.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 918

Cratol is curious about the passage and checks it out seeing where it will lead. He will tell Mari to advise the others about the passage.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.