Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 919 of 1199

Perry will go back to Velon and report what - Page 919 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 919

Cratol ascends up into darkness, the passage winding its way through the rock.

It ends at an oddly shaped and slanted stone door. There's a handle, but it looks like it will take some effort to move.

The human before Velon blanches and starts talking. "I don't know anything about the mask, Wyrmspeaker Varram has been obsessed with it lately. We lost people to the ghosts, more to the devils, and then got hit behind by the damned snakes."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will work on opening the door to see what is anything is on the other side. He will open it just enough to get a look at what is on the other side before reporting back. He will want to get some rest too.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol undoes the latch and attempts to open the door. It takes most of Cratol's strength, but he shoves upwards against the stone. It slowly shifts up, revealing a glimpse of a beautiful sunset. It looks like he is near the top of the hill the tomb was built into.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 919 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry responds to Varram, "YOUR mask, huh? That's an interesting way to put it. Aren't you doing this for the cult? They are the ones who sent you on this quest, correct? If the mask is so important, why send such a small group in to find it?"

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Having answered Perry's prior questions, and thus completed the suggestion, Varram spits again rather than answering, "Get your claws out of my mind tainted spawn. It is mine and no others!"

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol heads back down to get some rest with the others. He will tell them what be found on the other end of the secret passage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 919

Poljen nods at Cratol's report. "Good to know. Now, should we explore that last passage, just north of the one that lead in here?"

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 919

Perry will go back to Velon and report what he’s gotten out of the dwarf so far. “I still have some questions for him, but we can take our time interrogating him after we get out of here and get him safely back to the castle. Basically, he’s an idiot who got in over his head and has yet to use the scrying pool to find the mask successfully. He might have useful info on the cult still.”

“In the meantime, I’d like to get out of here as soon as we can. My opinion, we should probably use the pool and take care of Diderius one way or another then get the heck out of this place. These snakes give me the creeps.”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.