Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 94 of 1199

Sar'ai smiles, "Oh, another wizard? - Page 94 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255752
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Feb, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 94

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai nods to Nyzahr, and using message, "If things do not go well with the prisoner, know that I like the sound of your plan." She then sets off with a guard escorting her to where the man is being kept.

Upon reaching the man, Sar'ai sees that the man is strapped to a bed, "Well this could prove difficult for my purposes… " Turning to the guard, "You are capable of keeping this man from injuring any of us I assume?" The half-drow then looks down at the man, a devilish smile creeping across her face, "Though something tells me this one won't be of much threat… "

"First, we need to know if you're capable of divulging any information of use. Do you know the name of the magic user whose tongue now is in my possession? Blink once for yes, twice for no."

(If yes, moving on to next question. If no, Sar'ai will end this as it will completely render her plan void.)

"Alright. Do you know the name or names of any of the leaders of the outlying camps that have surrounded Greenest. Aside from a man named Linn. Same as before, once for yes, twice for no."

(This time, regardless of the answer she will press forward as that bit of info would help greatly, but isn't necessarily needed.)

"Alright then. Finally, are you able to write these names down as you aren't able speak at the moment?" Sar'ai is looming over the man now anticipating his response.

(At this point, if it is revealed he is incapable of writing, Sar'ai will end the interrogation. If he can't write or speak, he's useless unless someone can read minds…).

*edit*
Sar'ai would welcome any who wished to accompany her to interrogate the prisoner, especially Geoffroy as he seemed to get the man's attention as to the seriousness of the half-drow…

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 21st Feb, 2017 - 8:52pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The hinges aren't about to move regardless of what he does, but with a fair bit of work, Targul is able to rip them out wholesale, if not exactly quietly. Soon enough, he's able to pull the door out of its frame.

Beyond lies a dark passage, there appear to be stairs heading downward.
_________________________________________

The prisoner, in response to Sar'ai's questions, blinks once each time.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth continues to work with the citizen archers. He tries to identified the most capable of the group, and then appoints that person captain.

They go over various scenarios, including what to do if the walls are breached. He teaches the captain the distinctive whistle known by other members of the Blaze, as well as a host of command words for use during the attack.

He tells the appointed captain, "My hope is to stay here with you during the siege, leading these archers myself. The situation may dictate that I am needed elsewhere though, and that is where you come in. With any luck, by the time we are through, you will be able to lead this group deftly."

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 94 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol has had a long day. He waves to the others in the group as he heads up into the barracks where we have secured bunks. He sits on his bed for a while as he winds down from the day before laying down for some much needed rest.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

"Wonderful!" Sar'ai exclaims. Then turning to the guard she gestures for him to come closer to the bed, "If he does anything that appears hostile, kill him."

The wizard then rummages through her satchel and produces a vial of ink and a quill. She then takes out the other mage's spellbook and opens it to an empty page toward the back of the book. The half-drow places all of this on the man's lap in the bed before pulling out a dagger from somewhere under her robes.
"I'm going to cut your hands free. If you make the stupid attempt at trying to harm me or try to rid yourself of any other bonds, let's just say you better hope the guard is real good at killing in one strike." Smiling, Sar'ai cuts the man's hands free and then holds the dagger up using it to point to the quill, ink and book.
"Your name first. Then the mage's name. Then give me as many names of the leaders of the different camps along with which camp they oversee."

Once the man has finished writing all that Sar'ai has asked, as much as he can at least, she smiles, "Now then, if this all checks out and you survive the inevitable battle, I'll personally release you." She gives the man a wink. And just as she's about to collect everything, her face becomes a bit more serious, "One final thing; What is here in this town your people are seeking?"

Out of Character: Sar'ai will do an insight as she watches the man closely as he jots down names for any slight sign he may be trying to give false names. The way she would assume this is by looking for any hesitation as he begins to write down the simplest name, his own.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:05am

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)


22nd Feb, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Terror says...

Not realizing that he should probably go back for his companions, Targul pulls out his great axe, lights a torch, and thinks "Now this is what I'm talking about!"

Now that he's ready, he heads down the stairs holding the torch high over his head, but ready to drop the torch at a moments notice, should that be necessary.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 94

The prisoner shakily writes the following:

I am Polt

Wizard is Tyqon

Camp leaders unknown, but commander is Cyanwrath

Goal: the people living here

Another wizard in town, Saevel

Sar'ai is fairly certain the man is writing the truth about the rest of it, but also that he is lying about his own name. She picked up on a great deal of fear when it came to putting that down.
_______________________________________

Targul descends into the darkness. The stairs spiral down for quite some time before bottoming out in a fairly wide tunnel cut through natural stone. Large rats scurry about, a few of them stopping to watch the intruder.

A little further on, he encounters signs of other kinds of life. Traces of webbing can be seen along the walls. Eventually, his progress is blocked by a thick web covering most of the tunnel. A few desiccated rats and bats hang within. The live rats seem to have learned how to avoid the strands.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 94

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai smiles, "Oh, another wizard? Interesting." She looks up to the guard, "Quick, get to Poljen and ask if he or the pigeons witnessed anyone leaving the town! Let him know to tell the other members of my group they are looking for a magic user, they'll know how best to track him down if still within the city. His name may be 'Saevel'."
Once the guard leaves, the half-drow seems to still be looking in the direction that guard left as she talks in an almost whisper, "What makes you believe that you can just lie to me, 'Polt'?" She slowly turns her head to meet his eyes, "You were present when I collected, what is it, Tyqon? His tongue. I believe you wish to come out of this with some amount of anonymity, but that is just not going to work for my purposes. However, again, of the information you provide ends up allowing us to gain the advantage on this 'Cyanwrath', I assure you that you will have my full support on helping you 'disappear'." Sar'ai begins to fidget with her dagger in an annoyed manner, "Now, your real name, and do know I will only tolerate false names for as long as you have hands to write with… " the rogue slightly caresses the man's hand with her dagger. "Also, once you've given me your real name, you can then tell me if communication between Tyquon or Saevel with Cyanwrath was frequent or not as well as what language they may have ordinarily spoke in. As it were, I have reason to believe the arcane tongue of dragons might be prevalent."

Out of Character: will roll a deception check on telling "Polt" that Sar'ai would help keep his anonymity and another insight check. She needs his real name.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:13am

Sarai Tzzerit Results:
  • Deception (adv) on D20 (+7): 12, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 3 (1 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.