Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 940 of 1199

“Well, you won’t owe me a favor because - Page 940 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Apr, 2018 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 940

"If someone was willing to take my armor and get a +1 enchantment added, I could stay here and help guard Varram. When you're all back we should interrogate him. In the meantime I'll contact Irdeith and Chasorth and give them an update."

"Oh, and remember, we agreed the castle gets a share of all loot so we can keep doing improvements. That should be it's share of the gold we found, the sold magical items, and the sold rubies." He looks to Perry to affirm that the latter is party loot, as is all loot not uniquely used by a member to allow them to aid the party further.

As the others depart for shopping eventually, Velon heads to the control room and tries to contact Irdeith and Chasorth.

Out of Character: . Forgot when I took the cash money share from the dungeon that it should be 1/11th and not 1/10th for the castle to get a share. Thanks Gknight for reminding me. We'll have to make adjustments there as several of us marked down the gold already, or ideally just take more off the top of the market profits so any gold updates already made don't have to be changed. You can do the math, Gknight! wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At this point the party notices that Perry is the most excited that he’s ever been since they’ve met him. His eyes are lit up and he seems overcome with emotion and excitement for this shopping experience.

“Yes, yes I will help you all! This here is my specialty. You all are the masters of fighting, but bargaining, haggling, negotiating, deceiving, ah,” Perry swoons. “Poljen, we will find you the best deals, I promise!” he exclaims.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

None can miss the slightly stricken look on the barbarian's face when Perry promises to help. Speaking softly, with an apologetic tone, he asks of the group, "Um, anyone else?"

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 940 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry puffs up a bit at Poljen’s reluctance, “Oh come on, Poljen! You still don’t believe in me, really?! That’s it, now I’m definitely getting you that discount no matter what,” Perry says stubbornly.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If I have it figured correctly just in coin and gems is 41,000 gp divide that by 11 and we all get 3,727 gold. This does not take in account for the magical items sold or not currently being used. That means the castle get 3,727 gold too to help with maintenance costs and help pay the help.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen practically growls, "That's not it. I have seen you hold your own in fights. I just, uh, do not wish to feel I owe you a favor… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 940

Amused by the interaction between Poljen and Perry, Lawrance can't help but notice the reticence of the hulking barbarian compared to the child-like enthusiasm of the Tiefling, a true juxtaposition of contrasts of race versus personality.
Grinning as he munches on some repast, he enjoys the spectacle and entertainment value.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 940

“Well, you won’t owe me a favor because I consider you a friend now and friends don’t owe each other favors for simple things,” Perry says. “Besides, I enjoy this and you would be doing me a favor by letting me have some fun with this,” Perry smiles mischievously.

“And honestly, I’ve been looking forward to a shopping trip for so long. That tomb was truly awful and filthy. This is finally our chance to relax, do a little shopping, find some armor for tired ole Velon, and just enjoy ourselves. Come on, even you can’t say no to that."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 11th Apr, 2018 - 9:25pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.