Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 95 of 1199

Despite the cramped quarters, Targul doesn't - Page 95 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256309
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 95

The man's hand shakes even more as he writes

I am Achir

I don't know

Sar'ai is uncertain whether or not he is lying this time.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:14am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy places a hand on the half-drows shoulder, before offering softly, "Perhaps you should ease up just a bit, you're making the man a little bit too uneasy." The cleric had been watching, following Sar'ai in part to make sure she doesn't take the interrogation too far.

Offering a calming smile, a different approach is considered. Geoffroy says, "You've done well so far. If we could, perhaps we can acquire more detail? What exactly do they want, what do you mean if they want the people? Are they going to use citizens of Greenest as a sacrifice?"

The Morninglord decided to try focusing the question just a bit more, especially since one of the most important answers that they need was why they were doing.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 5:15am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Persuasion on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Insight on D20 (+2): 12 (1 roll)


22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Terror says...

Targul determines that this is about as far as he should go without the rest of the team. He heads back up the stairs and makes his way to the building that Onwen and most of the party are using as a Headquarters.

As he enters, he'll tell whoever is still there, "I think I may have found something. Under one of the towers is a chamber that could use some exploring." Still picking bits of spider web off of his armor he continues, "It appears that nobody has been in that area for at least a couple of years and it may lead to whatever it is that these people seek."

"I'm thinking that we should take the entire party and half of the militia to go investigate and see what's down there. Oh, and we'll need something to fight really big rats."

He thinks for a moment and adds, "And something to burn spider webs with. But, I didn't see any spiders, so we probably won't need to worry about them."



Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 95 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The next bit of writing:

I don't know, they want as many living people as we can haul away. Especially humans and dwarves.
_______________

In the meeting room, Escobert exclaims, "That thing actually leads somewhere? My predecessor told me it was just ruined storage. That door has been unusable for a very long time."

Out of Character: Two notes for reference. Given the size of the passage he saw, the number of people Targul's talking about would be about as useful as 'tits on a boar' as Blackjack would put it, not enough space for more than a handful to engage any threats at a time. The Blaze alone would have a difficult time bringing everyone to bear. I should also note that the sun is setting right about now on a long day for everyone. You guys need to decide if you're going to rest for what comes, or push on.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:09pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol is already resting. I do not know about the rest of the people but he needs some sleep.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

As he sees the sun setting, Cahleth decides that archery practice best wait until better light. No use in firing into a blackening abyss.

He advises his citizen archers to get a good night of rest, and commends them again for their bravery and willingness to train.

Cahleth then retreats, looking for a place to spend the evening. He remembers either Tallis, Nighthill or Escobert mentioning something about lodgings… so he seeks out one of them to inquire further.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 95

Lia is on top one of the keep's towers in her trance. She is aware of her surroundings while she is doing so.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 95

The Terror says...

Despite the cramped quarters, Targul doesn't see why an extremely large group can't go explore the area under the tower. After all, the more the merrier and overwhelming force, and all that.

But, since most everybody has had a long day and many are already settling in for the night, Targul will also go find some place to rest for the night. The Tower's barracks will suit him just fine.

As for finding the tunnel, he'll be sure to tell any member of the Blaze that he runs into and will be eager to explore it in the morning.

Attached Image Edited: Falrun on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:30pm




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.