Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 942 of 1199

At this point, Perry has gone to the kitchen - Page 942 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 942

Perry nods his head approvingly as the conversation about the Zhentarim, the dragon masks, and the overarching mission continues. Unfortunately, he hasn't really been paying attention and has no idea what anyone is talking about. Unknown to the others, he is instead thinking about his upcoming shopping extravaganza. His mind is clearly elsewhere and he is just feigning understanding of the current subject matter in an attempt to be polite.

However, as soon as the topic of the Draakhorn comes up, he says, “Oh yes, the hooooorn, the hooooorn, it shall bring doom to us all!” He does this in his best Diderius impression, then begins laughing hysterically. “Oh, how I miss that guy. Good times.”.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen purses his lips. "Even I think assaulting the main keep of the Zhentarim would be madness. If we had no other options to stop them that would be one thing. And if in the end it comes to that, I will lead the charge, of course. But for now we should try other things. Do we even know if this horn exists?" He thinks a moment then adds with a grin, "We could go back and scry for it in the pool! I'm sure we could get in and our before the naga attacks. Besides, it won't have any help, save for infant Yuan-ti!"

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance has been thinking hard, now that all the immediate needs for selling and buying have been taken care of. "What about this idea - we overheard them discussing how they just should get rid of the mask because of the amount of trouble it could cause them. How about we make an offer to buy it from them and take that disconcerting artifact off their hands? No fuss, no muss and both of us gain. I'm sure Silas and company could come up with a sufficient amount of capital to make a decent offer. Of course, we'd have to take precautions on not getting scammed, but the Zhents do value cash over causes. And we wouldn't be paying artifact prices since they want to get rid of it! We could even make plenty of convincing arguements as to the risk they are taking by holding onto it. I know I'd not want the cursed thing anywhere near me."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 942 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods, but then frowns. "We know from Mari that the Zhentarim are already interested in us. We might have to have some of the lesser known of the group make the deal… Oh Perry! How would you like to do some real bargain hunting!"

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At this point, Perry, who by now has completely lost track of the discussion and is now thinking about cheese-filled pastries, perks up at Poljen's mention of his name. "Huh what? Bargain hunting? Yes of course, always! Just point me in the right direction and it's as good as done."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon raises an eyebrow at Perry as it is clear that he was not paying attention. "Yes, I was wondering the same thing after one of the figures we saw seemed eager to be rid of the thing. Well said, Lawrance, precautions indeed. I like this idea. I think we should discuss it in detail, especially until we hear more from Chasorth regarding Perry's favorite horn." He winks at the tiefling.

"With regard to castle funds, we certainly need more staff, although I value one man I can trust more than 20 I am unsure of. Lawrance, were'nt you in need of coin for certain 'magical defenses' for us, as well?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 942

"Thank you, Velon, but those measures have already been completed and spent. The remaining funds are for other expenses. If you'd like, I can show you how they work.There are other magical defenses we will implement, but they will take a long time to secure. For now, we are good."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 942

At this point, Perry has gone to the kitchen and grabbed a cheese-filled pastry and returned. As he eats it, he asks, “So lemme get this straight, you want me to convince these Zhents to trade us an ancient artifact capable of potentially summoning a god for, uhm, what? Gold? Don’t get me wrong, I’m confident in my persuasive abilities, but do we have anything with that much value?”

Perry seems a bit troubled by this plan as he continues, “I can ask them what they want for it I suppose, but I have a feeling the answer is going to be a real pain. And how do we even talk to these guys? Do they have a popular hangout? Maybe a secret underground tavern with highly-trained assassins like Mari around every corner, ready to gut us at the slightest transgression?”.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 12th Apr, 2018 - 10:54pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.