Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 945 of 1199

"Our proven haggler Penelope should do - Page 945 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 945

Mari glances at Zarra." I have no good suggestions. That's suicide to try to infiltrate their keep. Even if we got away there would be nowhere in the Realms to hide."

Lia nods at the group." Baldur's Gate sounds great to me. Hopefully we can turn quite a profit while we are at it." She studies Velon worriedly." You need to take it easy still Velon. We can handle this while you fully recover."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Apr, 2018 - 12:49pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grins lasciviously and leans over Lia's shoulder to look at Velon. "Yes, my friend. We can handle and take care of EVERYTHING. You get some more rest." Then he starts laughing out loud as he walks away.

Out of Character: : Poljen briefly thought about patting Lia's bottom, but wisely thought better of it. The joke is fine as it is!

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I hope we don't spend too long in Baldur's Gate. Just buy the ballista once we arrive and then let's head to where we really need to be - Candlekeep! I've got just the thing that will let me… I mean 'us'!... Into their library to talk to the mage." Lawrance says excitedly, then mutters "And search their tomes." Under his breath.
Out of Character: we are here at least a week, so Velon would have plenty of time to recover completely.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 17th Apr, 2018 - 5:01pm

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 945 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon chuckles a little at Poljen's remark and gives a genuine smile. "Thank you, my friend." As Poljen walks away but is still within earshot Velon pats his hammer on the bench beside him and adds "Luckily we know he'd be too scared of the wrath he'd face if he goes to far with that offer." He pauses for a second. "Oh, and if anyone is confused, I'm talking about Lia's wrath, not mine!" He laughs at his own joke and takes a big gulp of the ale he is sharing with Tazskan.

"Anyway, yes, yes, perhaps we are far overdue on either talking to our prisoners or handing them off to our… elders. Perry, Niko, Lia, what do you say to this?"

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'm sure Perry must have song or two about Candlekeep in his repertoire, hmm? Baldur's Gate, at least, should feature well in some of the tales spun. He'd be far better to be singing than provoking any wrath." Lawrance grins as he helps himself to some of feast at the table.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Goods are bargained for and loaded onto the castle. Soon enough, Castle Skyreach once more lives up to its name, soaring into the heavens.

A little over a day later, you land near the Trading city of Baldur's Gate. Goods flow through here like water, and finding buyers for the dwarvencraft items you picked up in bulk at Adbarrim should be a simple affair.

Finding the services of mercenaries willing to staff your walls here should be simple as well, though this place's criminal element is a bit pervasive, being careful in sifting through to find trustworthy hires would be prudent.

For those heading there, Candlekeep lies a fairly short distance to the south. A few days by horse, a few hours via your castle. As Lawrance mentioned, entry to the library requires the gifting of a rare tome, one per visitor. However, simply speaking to one of the scholars living there will not require such a tithe, presuming of course they choose to speak with you in turn.

Out of Character: How much in the way of funds would the group have invested in this trade run? Feel free to make use of as much of the castle's most recent share as you like, along with personal funds if you wish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 945

Lia turns and stares at Poljen with raised brow. She shakes her head." Oh, Poljen. Don't get in over your head now." She laughs and walks off.

As they arrive at Baldur's Gate Mari looks down worriedly." Remember everyone, we have people out to get us. We must be very cautious. Without a doubt we have some enemies in a great city like this."

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 945

"Our proven haggler Penelope should do well here, selling our speedily shipped stock! There's a possibility we could arrange a regular run, with our services. Did anyone happen to ask what the dwarves could value in return?"

IOC if no one objects,the castle has 2800, so using 2000 invested would be fine. Lawrance will add 500 of his own funds.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.