Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 97 of 1199

The town is in chaos. Some villagers are streaming - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 97

Lia has been scanning the night sky since she finished her daily meditation. She sees some sort for movement in the darkness then the alarm bells sound. The elf studies the enemy army for a moment. She notes what kind of troops they have and where they seem to be headed. Lia looks to the sky and says a quick prayer to Sune. " Here they come. "

Lia will hurry down the stairs and calmly inform any other members of the Silver Blaze of what she saw. She will look for Sir Onthar as well to inform him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen, upon hearing the alarm bells hurries up the tower steps. Once he sees the army, he curses loudly for a few moments, then forces himself to focus once more. He finds either Escobert, Nighthillor Sir Onthar and says, "No way the outer wall holds against that. Everyone needs to come to the fort. If you need more hands to help bring the wounded from the chapel I will do so. I hope the prisoner told us the truth when he said they want living captives. That may give us a slight edge."

Out of Character: : Poljen is hoping for volunteers to help fight holding actions to allow the town folk to get to the fort.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia nods at Poljen's words. "You are right Poljen. It will take time to get everyone into the fort though. The western side seems safe for the moment. The eastern side needs bolstering to help cover the withdrawal. She eyes Poljen. " I will help give them time if you will. I think I can keep your stubborn self alive. " Lia grins.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 97 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen returns Lia's grin and replies in his usual playful, boastful tone, "I knew you wished to keep me alive! Ha! Fear not, dearest Lia! I shall not fall this day!" Then his tone returns to a slightly more serious level. "As always, if there are others fighting, they most likely will have greater need of your skills and magics. My eagle spirit guide helps keep me from being hurt, and my mule-headedness keeps me from acknowledging the pain. But all help is gratefully accepted. Come! Let us rally some of the others!"

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:58pm

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth rushes to the center of town after hearing the alarm bells. He ushers any of his volunteers he can see to the top of the town's walls, where yesterday's training took place.

Once he has finds the captain he appointed, he tells her, "Head up top and start prepping everyone. I must touch base with a few members of my group. I'll meet you up there as soon as I can. If I get delayed, listen and look for the signals we discussed."

With that, he dashes off looking for the first member of the Blaze he encounters.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol will gather his things and prepare himself for the upcoming battle. He will go with the others of the silver blaze as we decide what is the best course of action to take.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 97

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy is awoken by his sister, the alarm bells having sound. With the help from her and his other retainers he gets ready as well making sure his squire is prepared as well before the two rushes off to find others as well see what the danger was.

Going up the tower expecting to see some having used the view to see what is going on, Geoffroy curses softly before finding Poljen and Lia saying, "I was afraid this might happen, we aren't ready but lets hope that things not going as planned for them gives us an advatage."

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

The town is in chaos. Some villagers are streaming to the fort, others remain confused and uncertain what to do, or are attempting to find family members.

Cahleth is able to find most of the volunteers he worked with the night before, the captain included. They start heading to their posts.

Outside of town, the two storm lizards Poljen spotted before appear out of the mist, led by minders. They're heading for the eastern gate as well.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.