Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 963 of 1199

Poljen says to Velon, "Unless Chasorth - Page 963 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2018 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 963

Velon is halfway across the room when Lawrance mentions the many hours wasted commuting. He stops, covers his face with his gauntleted hand, groans and reminds the wizard "We were at the Inn, next door the library, waiting for days". He keeps walking while fantasizing about just taking a short walk off of a very high castle, but then thinks of Lia and Irdeith.

Velon is pleased to see Chasorth available once again to talk. "Thank you for speaking with me again, Chasorth. I trust Irdeith is well? Any news at the Well?" He listens to her speak on several topics. "Mr Creel, got it, yes that name does sound familiar from the tale the others told of their time together before I met them in Greenest. You would not be surprised by any 'forgetfulness' if you knew this party a bit better, I assure you." Velon just shakes his head, looking down at the floor for a second before returning his eyes to Chasorth.

"Arauthator and King Melandrach, got it. Thank you for the warnings. Perhaps we will prepare tribute, unless of course Arauthator would be a known ally of Tiamat, in which case perhaps we should be rid of him? Any suggestion on tribute?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Chasorth thinks for a moment, holds up a finger to wait while she disappears, but returns shortly with a book in hand. She palms through it briefly before nodding and speaking up again.

"I'm afraid I cannot speak for certain whether he is involved in the cult. He did serve Tiamat in the last great war, but that may or may not have a bearing today. It is after all a little more difficult to say no to one's deity when they walk the Prime Material than when they've been beaten and imprisoned. He might be a loyalist who does not advertise it, or one who only toes the line when forced, I cannot say for certain either way."

"As to tribute, Whites tend to have fairly simple needs and tastes. I suspect the locals simply offer large quantities of foodstuffs. From someone like you however, I doubt that would suffice. A trophy of battle might do, if the foe was worthwhile."

She pauses for a moment, "Do you still have Glazhael's skull? That might suffice. Don't worry about it being another white dragon. Presenting it would likely be seen as both proof of your own worth, and a sign of your respect and deference to his strength. Their kind are a little odd in that respect."

"Irdeith is doing well, if a bit frustrated. He has been tasked with stalking the well's borders and observing ever since your last meeting. So far that task has accomplished little of note. They have that place locked down tightly."

Velon can now see the young dragoness from before peeking at him shyly from around a corner.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2018 - 7:43pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Excellent, thank you Chasorth!"

"Hello little one. I am Velon, at your service." He smiles and bows his head a bit. He looks at Chasorth and raises an eyebrow as if to inquire as to who this young gold dragoness is, but he suspects it is the obvious answer.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 963 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Chasorth smiles and says in draconic, "Its okay Sunbeam, you can come out." The little one slowly walks out, staring at Velon curiously. Her body posture resembles a cat that's uncertain if what its staring at is prey or predator.

"This is my daughter Alyss. She has never seen a human before, discounting the times my mate and I have shifted form to teach her of other races."

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon says in draconic "Greetings, Alyss." "It is an honor to meet you." He smiles at both her and Chasorth and raises his hand to wave. Velon looks to see if any of his companions are in the control room and nods at them to come over and say hello.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"She's so cuuute!" Perry exclaims with bright eyes. "Has she seen a tiefling before?" Perry asks.

Perry will place his hands to his ears and mutter a quick spell.

"Hi there, Alyss! I'm Perry," Perry says in Draconic as he smiles and waves at the kid. “You’re gonna grow up to be a powerful dragon like your parents someday!” Perry then turns to Velon, but continues to speak in Draconic, “We need to get her a toy, Velon. What do gold dragons like for toys? Hmm, something shiny maybe?”

"Wait, I have an idea," Perry says. He reaches into his bag and pulls out Gif's Cute Critters and displays the dancing animals to Alyss.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 9th May, 2018 - 8:48pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 963

Alyss huffs up at Seath's comment, stamping a paw. "I am not cute!" She squeaks in a voice and with a display that completely fail to support her words. Source 7n

However when Seath pulls out the magic item and a trio of kittens appear, she drops the indignant act and steps forward, fascinated.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2018 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 963

Poljen says to Velon, "Unless Chasorth wishes to communicate to our Harper friend directly so we can head straight out on our next quest, we will stop at Baldur's Gate, yes? If we do, well, when last there Nikolaos and I tried a little fishing, and we got a nibble. Let me explain. Being hard to disguise, I wandered a bit around town while Nikolaos followed me in disguise. I eventually ended at the Violet Swan, and made a big show of going upstairs with companions. We were wondering if anyone was watching for us, and if so would they try to attack me while I was without other members of the Blaze. Niko says I WAS followed, but they did not make a move to come after me while I was, um, occupied. If we are going to Baldur's Gate, I am willing to do that again, and then maybe someone could follow the watcher to learn more about who is keeping tabs on us."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.