Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 998 of 1199

Out of Character: Also, just to clarify. The - Page 998 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2018 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 998

Unless otherwise objected to, Lawrance will cast the Tiny Hut redoubt, water breathing and then another new Telepathic Bond before the scouts proceed. *be sure to keep us updated, and we'll come running once the hornets nest is stirred. *
Out of Character: basing this on us not spending rest time at all. Water breathing in case you need an alternate exit.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 5th Jun, 2018 - 5:23am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari looks at Poljen and Zarra." It's time for us to do our job. I'm ready when you two are." She makes sure all her gear is secure. She will head for the other entrance with the other two.

Lia looks grimly at them." Be safe. Get the mask and get out. No heroics. We will be waiting here in this.... Hut."

Out of Character: : I assume the three scouts will attempt to infiltrate the lair to get the mask. No one has said no or came up with an alternative.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jun, 2018 - 2:53pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The three scouts, avoiding the areas currently surveyed by the hawk, carefully pick their way around to the second concealed entrance. As they arrive, there's no sign of disturbance.

Poking around, they manage to find the entry, concealed amongst a pile of rocks. Poljen will have to bend his head a bit, but everyone should be able to get through easily enough.

Based on what you saw through the sensor, there are a lot of traps awaiting you down this path.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Jun, 2018 - 11:08pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 998 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Using his select History knowledge of kobold's, trolls, dragons, mages and others who create traps, Lawrance softly uses mental whispers to aid the trap-finding and disabling.
Out of Character: - Dai, how many rolls should I post to do this for them? DC 15 and +5 if success, so…
Edit - rolling a stack. Traps ahoy!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Jun, 2018 - 1:46am

6th Jun, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will keep a close eye out for traps, looking for those that they can simply go around as well as preparing to disable those that they cannot. Using the telepathy to converse with her companions and fellow scouts, the drow offers, 'Help me keep an eye out for the traps, what I miss you two will hopefully see. Mari, I believe that you can use thieves' tools to help me disable those blocking the path is that correct?'

Specific Action: I'm going to make a bunch of Disable Devices with Thieves Tools and Perception rolls, to try and take out the traps. Taking things slowly, as much time as is needed to not be suprised by any of the traps if possible.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2018 - 1:21am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Disable Traps I +adv on D20 (+6): 12, 22, 20, 17, 7, 14 (6 rolls)
  • Disable Traps II +adv on D20 (+6): 17, 23, 14, 15, 13, 14 (6 rolls)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 21, 8, 24, 16, 16, 20 (6 rolls)
  • Stealth with adv on D20 (+9): 23, 26 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry gets situated in the hut. He grabs an area of the sphere to himself and lies down on the ground. As he looks up through the top of the sphere, he says to the others, "I hope they'll be okay in there alone. Hopefully no one notices them."

As he hears the History facts going over the telepathic line, "Ugh, really?! This is way worse than singing."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 998

Pulling on Information from the scouts' findings and his knowledge, Lawrance tries to assist from afar.
Out of Character: - match mine with the rolls you did. Advantage and +5.

6th Jun, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 998

The Quiet Shadow says...

Out of Character: Also, just to clarify. The above are perception checks and disable rolls for about six traps, at least that was my intention. I rolled twelve times for Disable Traps because of half of those being advantage rerolls where appreciable, though it looks like it came into play only once. The rolls turned out very well actually, of which I am grateful.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2018 - 2:16am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.