Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 108 of 1199

Round Six Poljen thrusts again, but it feels - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256480
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 108

Cratol heads back towards the main gate with his cask of vodka hoping that he is not too late and they can use it against the enemies before they get through the wall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grimaces as the crossbow bolt strikes home, but continues to lunge forward into the fog with the pike. He glances at Targul and says, "Grab one and join the fun!"

Out of Character: : Same again, Reckless to negate Disadvantage…

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nyzahr also left her crouching position atop the city walls and makes her way down towards the gate.

She swiftly pulls out a flask of oil from her bags and spreads its contents in a straight line right behind Poljen, while he's eagerly poking at the enemy lines.

She will remain in a position slightly away from the thick of the fighting, on the gate's inner left side, standing by the tiny oil streak with her tinder box at the ready, that and a small piece or rag clutched in her hand.

All the while she has never stopped her war chant, her piercing, guttural song echoing weirdly against the arched walls of the Eastern Gate.

Out of Character: : : if the enemy should break through the gate, she will set fire to the oil she just poured on the ground, thus creating a small wall of flame that could hopefully break the attackers' concentration just long enough to give their group the advantage of surprise.

After that she will use spell casting to repel the attack (Thunderwave on a level 2 slot), then direct combat if needs be.

Let us recall both Lia and Targul still have the benefit of Nyzahr's D6 of Bardic Inspiration. Use it wisely, as there will be no more of that coming until our bard gets a solid rest… !

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 108 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia stands back up after healing Cratol. Seeing the fog obscuring the gate she knows they will have to count on Cratol bringing the flammables to target them. The young cleric scans the crowd looking for a valuable target. She will then draw back and fire.

Out of Character: : She will target any apparent wizard or cleric visible. If none are noticeable she will fire at the kobolds attacking the storm lizard. In the event Cratol returns before her second turn she will help him with the cask of vodka.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Mar, 2017 - 7:22pm

4th Mar, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul feels inspired by Nyzahr and fights more fiercely.

Replying to Poljen, Targul says, "That's the difference between an emotional barbarian and a disciplined fighter! We take our chances sparingly and fight to win rather than just fight for the love of it."

Targul will remain in his guarded position for as long as possible taking swings at who ever, or whatever, makes themselves a convenient target.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 11, 20, 12, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Bardic Insp to att on D6 (+0): 4 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (+5) on D6 (+0): 4, 4, 3, 3 (4 rolls)
  • If Crit on D6 (+0): 1, 3, 1, 1 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen rolls his eyes at Targul. "Choosing whether to fight at all or not does take wisdom, but when the enemy is smashing through the gates, I think the answer should be obvious," he says with his lopsided grin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 108

Nyzahr has noticed Cratol as he suddenly appears carrying a keg of what seems to be highly flammable liquid.
Her lips part in an almost sensual smile, her tainted blood singing within her at the thought of the hellish fury that can be unleashed by their fire on an unsuspecting enemy.

She casts her thoughts towards the monk as he's approaching their group with his escort of men-at-arms:

" I was carrying but a small candle, willing to scorch a mere branch when Thou carriest the Torch to ignite the Whole Tree… Now has come the Time to Watch Them Burn !"

Her dark eyes seem to shine with a strange glee as she watches Cratol approach.

Out of Character: : no point wasting an oil flask in this case. Nyzahr will wait a moment longer to see if she can be of help with their defensive fire, and decides about the course of her next action later (See Out of Character: thread).
She absolutely will stay to watch the fire start in any case, her tiefling ancestry (And her personal macabre curiosity) demands it… !

Attached Image Edited: AshDrunbar on 5th Mar, 2017 - 10:59am

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

Round Six

Poljen thrusts again, but it feels like the point skipped off of something. A few more bolts sail by him harmlessly, but one of Onthar's men is struck.

Lia fires at the apparent mage, scoring a strong hit. For his part, Cahleth kills one kobold and wounds another.

Nyzahr hears a whisper on the wind, quiet but insistent and clear, "Nyzahr, this is Sar'ai. I am amidst the enemy behind the gate. I need a way through or over!"

The Storm Lizard launches another bolt of lightning, killing quite a number of enemies. He turns and charges again in a different direction. He seems to be slowing however, and you can see a lot of blood coursing from his back.

More splintering noises can be heard, and those behind the gate can see the wagon that forms the core of the barricade shifting as the enemy sets about breaking it apart.

Cratol gets back to the base of the tower, if a little more slowly than he left it. Getting the casks up there won't be incredibly easy, but plenty of hands are available

Geoffroy fires into the army, striking a nearby dragonborn. His target is wounded, but reaches up and snaps off the haft of the bolt.

All of a sudden Cahleth and the two clerics are no longer alone in the southern tower. An elf bearing a breastplate and shield says a few words and disappears from the field near the base of the gate, reappearing as if formed from mist behind the defenders. He strikes out twice with a Rapier, leaving a nasty cut on Cahleth with the first hit, but the ranger shifts away from the second.

[Cahleth took 11 damage from the surprise attack, no other damage to Blaze members It is essentially going to take Cratol the entire next round getting the two casks up top, but then they'll be free for use, assuming you can get the intruder out of the way.]

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 5th Mar, 2017 - 2:39pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.