Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 110 of 1199

"Yes, we did it," Came the reply, - Page 110 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Mar, 2017 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 110

Hearing the commotion up on the tower, and also hearing about the plan to incinerate attackers near the gate, Poljen makes a tactical decision. Having been using a pike, he is far enough back from the gate that the attackers have almost no chance of hitting him. He turns and charges at an amazing rate back up into the tower, still holding the pike. He sees Cahleth, Geoffroy and Lia facing an elf wearing armor. His comrades are between him and the intruder, but the pike is designed for such fighting. He stops behind them and lashes out with the pike…

Out of Character: : Movement plus Bonus Action Dash gets him into position with the pike… and since the others are in front of him, the attack will be Reckless.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Round Seven

Poljen rushes to the tower and up the ladder, pike awkwardly held in one hand. He lunges past his allies in order to stab the intruding elf in the gut. Cahleth follows suit, ramming his dagger deep into the man's torso.

What sounds like a third storm lizard, in horrendous pain, seems to emanate from the fog. An enemy soldier runs out of it, and begins casting about at the base of the southern towers.

The rampaging Storm Lizard is finally brought to a halt, it groans as it goes to its knees. It is not dead yet, but it seems it will be soon.

The wagon bracing the gate shudders forward a few inches as a chunk of it is ripped off.

Targul and Onwen stand by, but there are still no targets presenting themselves.

Cratol and his militia companion make their way up the ladder. He's ready to hand off the cask of vodka and then the lamp oil, but it seems that the people up here are occupied, and Poljen is physically blocking the tower entry.

Nyzahr is in much the same situation, her route up is blocked. However, there is an unoccupied ladder a bit further down, and even a rope lying nearby, the same one used to rescue Poljen. It is still attached to Onthar's celestial steed, who is standing by the rear barricade for his master's orders.

Geoffroy and Lia work together to shove the intruder back. He stumbles into the low wall at the back of the tower, and topples over. There is a sickening crunch as he hits the ground. He doesn't seem to be moving.

[Geez, that guy was intended to last for another round or two. But two criticals in a row followed by near max damage from the fall… wink.gif Nyzahr, your move for round 7 is still open, heading for the ladder described?]

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will get the attention of the tower occupants by yelling, "LIA I HAVE FIRE!" As he tried to had the casks off the them.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 110 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen realizes what Cratol and his companion are up to and quickly gets out of the way. "Cahleth, shoot that mage!" he yells as he drops out of the tower. He points at the fallen elf clad in breastplate and the rapier by his hand and says, "Onwen, Targul, search this one, and slit his throat to make sure. He used magic to get on the platform, so he may be tricky." He then hustles back to the barricade, where he once more stabs through the fog at the vague shapes.

Out of Character: : If he can simply move past Cratol and friend he will, but if it is too narrow and he needs to make an Athletics check to jump down, let me know. For the attack, same again.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing the crunch of bone as the elf hits the ground, Cahleth wants to shake Geoffroy's hand, and embrace Lia in a hug. He knows better of it though than to celebrate such a small victory in the face of mounting danger. He does allow himself a brief smile as he straightens out his tunic and sheathes his dagger.

No sooner does he hear Poljen's unmistakable shout and Cahleth's eyes quickly start surveying the field, looking for the supposed mage.

He fires an arrow at the magic user, and a nearby minion (If there is one).

As he releases the shots, he groans as the rapier wound on his side gapes and oozes.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia gasps for air after struggling with the elf. " Good job Geoffroy." Hearing Cratol calling for help below Lia looks down the steps. Seeing the young monk she heads down and helps him bring the cask up the rest of the way. Flashing a smile at him they will dump the cask down below onto the group at the gate. " Fire, we need fire down at the gate. Burn them all."

Specific Action: She will use the help action to assist Cratol with the cask. I'm not sure if they could dump the cask the same turn or not. They are working to dump it as quickly as possible.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Mar, 2017 - 2:50pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 110

Out of Character: : Daishain, this is my updated action. I didn't realize that Cratol had help with him. I couldn't roll dice in my post by that time. She will target any apparent mages or clerics. If none are available then she will target the nearest enemy that is visible to the gate.

In Character: : Lia's eyes widen as she hears the impact of the the elf's body hitting the ground. " Great job Geoffroy. We did it!" She sets her shield down and picks up her bow. She surveys the battlefield looking for a suitable target.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Mar, 2017 - 1:45am

7th Mar, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 110

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Yes, we did it," Came the reply, though Geoffroy was holding his side from the wound caused by the mage before. It hurt, that was for sure, and he would need to avoid being hit again as he was not sure if he could handle another such attack.

Looking to Lia, he says, "I will be heading to the other healers more within. I'm not sure what I can still cast and would rather not use my magic on myself." Geoffroy heads off farther in, to prepare himself for farther battle. He will withdraw for a turn.

Out of Character: I do not honestly remember spells used so far. Let me check back and see.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Mar, 2017 - 2:36pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.