Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1095 of 1199

Velon looks to Lia with some expectation in - Page 1095 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255856
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1095

Suddenly a shrill noise occurs. Poppo says, "Sorry" and abruptly shuts down the connection to Silas.

"Someone is scrying us, say nothing of importance."

A few moments later however, the alarm ceases. Then Lia can hear a woman's voice. "Lia, there is a need in Everlund to help heal a lad if you would be kind, I will not demand. Cratol."

It seems like a sending spell, so replying should be possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Whispering to Velon, after the message comes through "A pretty obvious trap, isn't it? 'Help me, Oh Silver Blaze, you're my only hope! Come here and let me kill ... I mean… USE you!' They couldn't even use his voice? They can't follow us. They can't catch us, so they now try to lure us."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grows pale as she shares what she heard." It was a woman's voice. I... Don't know what to do. What if he needs help.. We still don't know why he left originally." She looks to the others and then worriedly at Velon.

"I know how you feel Velon. He was an original member of the Blaze though.
What do we do?" She paces around the room anxiously.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Aug, 2018 - 5:13pm

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1095 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Using his newly acquired Message cantrip, Lawrance sneds to Velon "We should send our own messages to Cratol if we want to confirm the validity. Perhaps a Scry spell that Taz is aching to try out? Either way, we need to confirm if this is real, or he is actually not even there."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon looks like he is ready to explode regarding Cratol after just ranting about this very subject, but holds it together and says nothing because it is Lia. He thinks Lawrance wise not to trust this situation, and nods at the suggestion of using magic of our own to confirm. He grits his teeth and says "Yes, please do it." Otherwise he holds his fist to his mouth and looks at the floor, focused.

When there is a moment of silence as Lawrance, Lia, and/or Taz work on that aspect of this, Velon speaks up once more, still grumpy as can be.

"Do you all think we could use more wood or stone to drop on the cult if they have a thousand men at this tower? Could someone please take charge of asking the elven King for this one more favor before we depart?" He looks to Poljen. Morgaine, Perry or whoever else might be willing, but not to Taz as they may ask him to scry. "We will not leave without filling you in on what is happening with Cratol and getting your opinion, I will make that promise. Make haste, please!"

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry raises his hand, "I'll do it but I'm not carrying any."

-

Penelope goes back down to the elf town with some of the others along with some of captain Callahan's men and women.

"Hello your highness, one last thing before we leave if you don't mind. Can we take some relatively large rocks and some lumber please? I think we're going to drop them on bad guys from really high up."

Penelope supervises the carrying of rocks.

Out of Character: Seriously.... (Laugh).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1095

"We have, quite literally, an unlimited amount of stone we can conjure up, at any time. With Wall of Stone and Stone Shape, we can fill our castle with balls of rock until we have trouble flying, so that's not really an issue."
"What message would you like to send to Cratol and have him reply to?" Lawrance asks as he prepares the Sending spell.
Out of Character: - using plot leeway to have Sending prepared for this.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1095

Velon looks to Lia with some expectation in his eyes, hoping she and Lawrance can decide how to confirm it is Cratol.

"Yes, that's a good point. Let's save your magic for today though. I don't know how long this trip will take, but we must be ready to strike as soon as we arrive."

Out of Character: . I really don't want to engage in this Cratol storyline much more personally until we resolve this in Q&A, but you guys should do what you like to confirm it is really him via Sending or Scrying and all of that. It's a good idea.

Dai, how long is this trip, without stops, side trips, or delays? Beyond that we may add a very quick stop for merchant dealings and the like.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.