Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 111 of 1199

Nyzahr, having secured the rope to Onthar's - Page 111 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2017 - 10:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256583
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 111

Round Eight

Poljen leaps right back off of the tower he'd just rapidly scaled, rolling as he hits the ground. Retrieving the pike, he once again stabs blindly through the fog, but does not feel resistance. Cahleth fires at the threatening mage, but misses. His second arrow however kills a nearby kobold. He takes another arrow while exposed. Lia has more luck, striking the man in the arm.

Sar'ai is having trouble finding a path up, but a few moments later, a rope gets tossed over nearby

One last blast of lightning flashes out, almost flailing in the air. Spent, the Storm Lizard finally stops moving.

Cratol throws his cask down, and the man with him follows suit. Splintering and splashing noises can be heard as the small barrels split open within the fog.

To the surprise and dismay of others, Nyzahr throws a rope over the wall.

Geoffroy gingerly makes his way down the ladder. He finds a cleric easily enough, who prays over his wounds, and advises the Morninglord to head to the rear barricade.

[Poljen reduced falling damage with a successful athletics check, took 4 bludgeoning damage, further reduced to 2. Cahleth took an arrow for 7 damage. Geoffroy is healed for 10 HP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks in grim horror at Cahleth being shot again. He staggers and looks to be near death. His side is covered in blood and he has arrows protruding from him. Lia walks quickly over to him and kneels down out of view of the enemy. " It's going to be okay Cahleth. You will be back in action in just a minute. " She reaches out and places a hand on his bloody torso. She closes her eyes and calls upon Sune. " My lady Sune, please grant healing on this man. He is a protector of the innocent here. " A light flashes between her hand and his side. He feels his wounds stitching up immediately. She looks at him. " Do try to be careful. My healing has limits. " She grins. Lia will stay hidden this turn after healing him.

Specific Action: She cast cure wounds level 2 on Cahleth. I didn't input the bonus with it being an odd number. Her bonus to the roll is +7.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol lights the wick to the lamp oil and tosses it over hoping to cause some good fire down below. HE will expose himself a bit to make a more directed toss with the lamp oil.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 6:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 111 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen decides it is now time to move back a bit from the gate, as Cratol and Lia are about to light a large fire. He moves back towards the improvised barricades, keeping his eyes on the walls and the gate, watching for signs of the enemy, or members of the Blaze in need of help. If nothing catches his eye, he will ask one of Sir Onthar's people to heal him, in preparation for the next round of battle.

Out of Character: : If nothing draws an attack, or causes him damage, Poljen's Rage will drop. Fortunately he can Rage twice more before requiring a long rest…

8th Mar, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Sarai Tzzerit
Rogue 2 Wizard 2
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Shaper of Thoughts says...

Sar'ai sees the rope and doesn't hesitate. She puts one dagger in her mouth and sheathes the other and begins her ascent. But right before she does, the half-drow grips her pendant and seemingly vanishes to everyone looking on from the ground.

Out of Character: Sar'ai cast silent image that will be of an exact replica of the wall she is scaling that is just a few inches from her body, rendering her basically invisible to anyone looking at her from the ground. As she climbs or is pulled up, she will continue to manipulate the image to fit the backdrop she is against to continue to appear invisible to onlookers.
Should note, those up above see her in her disguised form and what seems like a wall hovering just inches behind her that looks like the same material as the wall.

Attached Image Edited: Brandonfett on 8th Mar, 2017 - 1:13pm



8th Mar, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Terror says...

With the team getting ready to light a fire and not enemies approaching the gate, Targul will move back up to the towers to help the rest of the party defend it.

He'll ready his bow and take any shots at any targets that present themselves.

Targul Results:
  • Attack roll on D20 (+4): 18, 23, 15, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+2): 6, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Crit on 23 or 24 on D8 (+0): 8, 8 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 111

Feeling energized by Lia's healing touch, Cahleth springs back to his feet, surveying the crowed for the elusive mage.

If he has clear line of sight her (Her/he?) he'll fire a shot, and another at a nearby combatant (If the mage is gone he'll just fire at whatever is near).

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 111

Nyzahr, having secured the rope to Onthar's horse, sends a quick warning Message to Sar'ai before she starts pulling her up the walls.

If anyone interferes she will use the same telepathic communication to explain the somewhat unusual-looking "Enemy soldier" is none other than the willy half-drow, back from her spying and sabotaging duties.

Out of Character: : thanks for handling round 8 for Nyzahr, as I had some difficulties to be online yesterday and couldn't make the post....


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.