Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1133 of 1199

"Well, you know, I just thought that - Page 1133 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1133

Mari slips on ahead, in short order, she comes upon the same clearing as gamliel. A large fountain spurts water in the center, and four paths aside from the entry leave the space. No sign of a threat is apparent.

Mari notices that the four paths have colored stones, crimson, forest green, amber yellow, and turquoise.

Out of Character: Gamliel did not get off a description of what caused the alarm before they were eliminated.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just rolls his eyes at Lia's taunting comments but glances at her with a smirk. "True, we could all go wait eight miles away with steeds while our stealthier folks sneak through the maze then pick a fight with everything within 10 miles of here." Velon shows confusion on his face and continues "... Or whatever the plan was back in that cave… ""Not my finest day as leader. I thought everyone was on the same page, and I was mistaken."

Velon also replies to Cratol regarding the stone. "Yes, you would do well with this, considering your speed and skill." He goes to hand it to him but then pulls it back. "Don't go running off now, though. Consider that getting separated in here could be more deadly than letting someone get away." He then hands him the stone.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At Velon's jibe, Poljen shrugs. "One of the many joys of drinking in taverns is to listen to bards tell tales of adventurers, besides the Silver Blaze. Now much of what bards tell is overblown, and possibly outright lies, no offense Perry, but they tell tales of adventurers running into things like this. I do not trust it." He looks at the plinth through narrowed eyes. "Just my luck it will now be some sort of ruse that does nothing. It just makes us ponder it for sometime… maybe wasting time." He sighs. "It took our foes weeks to get though all this. I hope our side can solve these puzzles faster than that."

As Cratol and Mari begin to creep ahead, he is about to suggest that Cratol call out if they run into more trouble than they are prepared for. Then he realizes the stone might prevent that, so he keeps his mouth shut.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1133 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Still in a surly mood, Velon replies to Poljen about the speed at which they might solve the maze, but feigns enthusiasm. "Indeed, but we have what they do not! We have a wizard that knows everything about everything! THE wizard of all wizards, you might say! So go on then Lawrance, stop being modest and draw us a map of the way through this maze, would you?" Velon goes over and stands next to Poljen, folding his arms. He says, more softly "I've discovered his secret, you know." "He does not know the spell for detecting magic because he already knows what everything is and thus has no need for it!"

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen struggles to keep a straight face at Velon's remark about Lawrance, but then blinks hard and a snicker escapes his lips. Then his face once more is impassive.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Hmm, well, my vote is to try the yellow path. All the other ones are colors of the evil dragons so they have to be bad luck, right?" Perry asks the group. "I also say we keep track of which way we go. I can mark the ground to trace where we've gone."

Reconcile Edited: seath on 20th Sep, 2018 - 8:26pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1133

Looking askance at Velon's vociferousness he ponders the fountain's exits and the fountain itself for bit. Curious, he looks into the fountain, then tosses a coin into it saying: "I wish some kind spirit would show us the correct way to go from here."
To Perry, he says "But the colours have nothing to do with dragons, do they? If they were laid by the gnome, they will have a meaning for him and his allowed visitors. Can someone skilled in tracking see what paths have been recently taken?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:22pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1133

"Well, you know, I just thought that red is bad, green we for sure don't like, and blue is that lieutenant Ponderosa Azuremad's color so… yeah. I thought amber yellow here was the best color to try first," Perry says, explaining his "Logic."

"What's the story behind this fountain?" he asks as he inspects it. "Hmm, very wet this one is," the bard mumbles. He inspects the fountain for any standout features or hidden clues. He dips the tip of his tail in the fountain.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.