Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1151 of 1199

Velon nods at the statue's information - Page 1151 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1151

Lia smiles happily." Well done Lawrance. Those were very difficult. I'm impressed." She checks her gear again to make sure she is ready to go.

Mari checks her things as well. She knows that combat is most likely imminent. The rogue checks the blades of her weapons and thinks about the enemy close by.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance steps up and takes to proffered key from the Sphinx, adding it to Perry's part.
"Go and open the door, Bard, if you don't mind. Her culinary tastes can wait."
He then goes and stands next to the door. Suspecting a possible issue on the other side, he stands ready to react in case their 'friends' left anything behind.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol moves forward as they get ready to open the door to be prepared for what lies ahead. Knowing there may be hostiles we have to face soon he readied the stone of silence in case they face a mage or other magic user.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1151 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry turns and looks at Lawrance with an annoyed look, "Geez, get a load of Bossy McWizard over here. At least I actually tried asking questions. So rude, you could at least ask nicely. So yeah, how about NO. Someone else can get the door."

Perry folds his arms, seemingly offended at the wizard's rudeness. He turns his head to the side and harrumphs in Lawrance's general direction.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Did you actually just harrumph? I thought only grandparents harrumphed! Fine, I'll get the door. "
Taking the key from the disgruntled Teifling, the brain-tired mage puts the parts together and inserts them into the lock. Bracing in case something else happens, he turns the key and pulls the door open, bowing the next person through. "After you."

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:16pm

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Velon stands confused over by the sphynx statue still. "But, ah, this statue is just staring at me and not responding!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1151

The Sphinx holds up two claws, "Two wizards, master Panfiz and mistress Bonwhill, though I am not surprised people think they are the same person."

"They each have an interest in all aspects of magic, but the master is particularly skilled with illusions, and the mistress is an expert at defensive abjurations."

"They are both capricious and quick to shift their interest to other projects. For instance, when I started developing quirks away from my original programming, they were both incredibly excited. They were determined closely study how it continued. But within a month, they had forgotten the matter."

"As to leaving, that's simple. Simply say I want out in gnomish, and an exit will appear."

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1151

Velon nods at the statue's information about the wizards and how to exit.

Regarding 'quirks away from its original programming' Velon replies "Yeah, I saw that show on HBO." "Poor Bernard… "He walks away shaking his head and feeling bad for Bernard.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.