Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1164 of 1199

Velon finds getting a read on Winter rather - Page 1164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2018 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1164

Tazskan opens the door and find himself face to face with an odd figure. Humanoid, about 5 feet in height, and made of wood and metal. The apparent construct has an expressive face and is dressed in an exquisitely tailored grey suit.

It bows and says, "I presume that you are not with the ruffians that passed this way earlier? Might I inquire as to your purpose here?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Yes! FINALLY we're being treated properly like guests! I say, it is quite nice to see a proper gentleman around here, wot. My good man, we have arrived here past perilous traps to take care of those aforementioned ruffians. We have heard that there are a couple of gnomes nearby whose home and/or place of business is currently under assault by said ruffians. We mean to help these gnomes, wot. Now then, are you on the side of the good gnomes, sir? If so, then perhaps you may be able to guide us or give us some information on what lies ahead. Tut tut."

The bard seems to be speaking in a strange accent that sounds overly proper as he speaks to the well-dressed being ahead of them.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After a long look at you all, the construct says, "I am known as Winter, I manage the estate here at Allandis. As I am certain you can imagine, the current situation has made that task a trifle more irksome than usual."

"If it pleases you, I wish to lead you to the master and mistress. Perhaps you can get them to pay attention to the problem."

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1164 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"By all means, Mr. Winter, lead the way. However, would we not have to deal with the ruffians in the way before reaching your masters? Or do you know some sort of secret passage to bypass them?"

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"There are many ways around this place, some of which bypass where they are currently entrenched. I regret to inform you however that they were not made with guests in mind, some of you might find the passages uncomfortable. Shall we?"

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry turns to the others in the group, "Well unless any of my companions here have any objections, then I say we shall, my good Winter! (Laugh), onwards then! Chop chop everyone, jolly good wot."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1164

Relieved to potentially finally be out of this maze, Velon can't hide a smirk at the conversation between Perry and Winters. All can tell that the paladin is suddenly in a much better mood. He thinks back to Perry turning into him when they were at the sphynx and chuckles a little about that, too. He looks over at Lia and smiles at her briefly. "Ok, Perry, would you and your new friend like to lead us on, please? And by all means, let's avoid those 'ruffians' for now."

Velon looks Winters over and hopes this is all on the up and up, but it does seem to be. He ponders what the meeting between Winters and Cyanwrath was like and why their half dragon friend was not shown the secret entrances as well.

Out of Character: Daishain, may I roll insight to see if everything seems to be on the up and up with Winters? If not because he is a construct and impossible to read in any way, that's fine too.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1164

Velon finds getting a read on Winter rather difficult. The metal man's body language is different enough to throw him off.

Out of Character: not impossible, but tough. An 11 won't cut it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.