Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1176 of 1199

Velon chuckles a bit at Poljen's jabs - Page 1176 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1176

Lia furrows her brow at hearing Poljen's idea. She places her finger on her lips for a moment and then speaks." I think that is pretty well balanced Poljen. I don't like being separated from Velon but it makes sense." She looks at Velon with grave concern.

Mari nods at hearing the suggested groups." I can work with this. We will destroy them Poljen." In the meantime she has changed back into her normal attire. She draws both blades out and scowls." We are coming Cyanwrath. This is for Greenest."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:54pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen grimaces at Lia's remark. He turns and says softly, as if speaking solely to her, though the entire group is right there.

"Lia, I know you worry about that. And that is precisely why I don't think you should be near him if we are in two teams. I fear you would be so focused on him that you might miss something more critical in the fight." He pauses, then adds, "And also, right now, you and Velon are two of our best healers. Perry can do some as well, but I want the larger group, with people who are can not bear as much damage as I can, to have two healers among them."

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Jolly good, wot! Let's get started then," Perrington exclaims. He approaches Mari, places his hand on her shoulder, and says, "Be careful out there, my young apprentice. I know that my absence will trouble you greatly, but fear not my dear. I shall show those ne'er-do-wells the true, unlimited power of Peregrine Pennington! Wot!"

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1176 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance preps his spell as they wait, holding it as they move into position and ready to summon the mighty creature into this Plane. Wands at the ready, the magical energies bubble in his mind, eager to bend reality to his will.
Out of Character: - Perry has lately been sounding like a certain anthropomorphic otter I fondly recall from a certain SpellSinger series. biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon raises an eyebrow at Poljen's comment questioning Lia's judgment in combat because of Velon. It seems like quite the insult to their well respected cleric of Sune, but he says nothing as Lia can handle herself and it's not worth fighting about. He does turn towards Lia so that she can see his reaction but tries to ease her concerns. "Oh come on now! I'll be fine! You've only had to save my big, slow backside, what, a dozen times or so? Maybe two? I almost dodge as well as Cratol these days! What could go wrong?! Plus, you ARE kind of… distracting… sometimes." At that he smiles at her and winks as he thinks of her in the dress she had on minutes ago.

"Ooh, Poljen, say that thing you say. 'I'm confident.' It makes every plan better. Say it for Lia, would you? Pleeease!"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master is this one worthy of a map so we can decide where we pop out, etc.?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen rolls his eyes at Velon. "Of course I'm confident! In all of us! But I wish to correct one thing. Cratol does indeed dodge. You simply have amazing armor to weather the blows our enemies dish out. That, and your head might even be harder than mine! Ha!"

Out of Character: : Poljen is just having a little fun before we wade into what he suspects will be a serious hornet's nest. But this will be fun!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1176

Lia eyes Poljen curiously." I can't believe you doubt my focus. Have I ever lost focus before? I always concentrate my healing on you. The only time it didn't happen for you was when I was away." She shakes her head." Let's get this started." Lia has her bow in her hands with an arrow at the ready.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1176

Velon chuckles a bit at Poljen's jabs and replies "I meant no insult to Cratol's skill, just the opposite." "Lia has always derided my agility in combat, but I've been getting at least a bit better thanks to training with others, especially Mari and Cratol."

Velon then hears Lia's response to Poljen and ceases his joking around. He grits his teeth and makes an awkward face in response to the uncomfortable moment. He looks at Poljen and gives a tiny shrug as if you say 'she's right, and you asked for that particular scolding!'

"Ok, let's get going. Winter?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.