Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1177 of 1199

Lia grins at Velon." I'm sure - Page 1177 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Oct, 2018 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1177

"You know Velon, if you're serious about improving your dodging ability and wot, then perhaps I may be of some assistance myself. I did work for a circus troupe for a time, you know. I could fashion some sort of obstacle course in the courtyard and wotnot, EHEM (Cough). You know, to train your reflexes and wot."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen looks to Velon and Cratol. "You have the Silence Stone, yes? Do you want to be right behind them? Oh, Winter, where will your masters appear? That will help us decide where we want to be when everything starts."

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Winter gives a long suffering sigh as he is questioned about the gnome's probable approach. "They'll never admit it out loud, but they love to show off. I suspect they'll approach from above, and descend into the midst of the largest group from there."

"As to the possibility of being harmed by them, I would stay well clear. That thing is dangerous to everyone around, and difficult to control besides, but its reach is comparatively short."

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1177 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says, "Very well. My team will take the western side. And since the figures running about the edges of the courtyard are moving, how about you get another one of your folks up here to let you know where they are, so we can pop out closest to the largest group on that side?"

Out of Character: : That is just spitballing. If there is a larger number of the peripheral figures to the eastern side, or whatever, that is where Poljen will plan to go.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Ok, so we'll keep our distance and, yeah, start with those on the edges of the courtyard. Let's be patient and let the wizards distract all of them with their construct before attacking, yes?"

Velon looks to Lia, Poljen and the rest of the other team.
"Our team can start opposite yours, then. Can we keep the mental link going? If Cyanwrath and his mages pose too great a threat to one of our teams, hopefully the other can come to their aid."

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Yes I have the silence stone so if I can assist our group with silence that can be arranged. If we run across a mage that needs to be silenced that would help a lot better too.”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1177

"Sorry, Velon, but unless we take more time the link will not be available for now. If we aren't too far apart, your Message ability may be the only way to coordinate our actions." Still holding the Conjuring in his mind as they plan, he fidgets, eager to release the magic into the world.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1177

Lia grins at Velon." I'm sure you will be okay. After all you have Prince Perry to aid you. His creativity knows no bounds. Remember also our crystals. It will show how close we are to each other and how healthy we still are. That could prove to be very helpful in this battle."

Mari laughs at Perry's remarks." However will I cope great teacher. I'm still wondering what I'm learning from you. It should be the other way around good sir." She winks at him." If there is any trouble it will be with the other team. We have the last of the snow leopards, a personal representative of Sune, myself with my wonderful training and Taz, pride of his clan. Nothing will stand in our way."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Oct, 2018 - 3:00pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.