Ambassador Andrei Karlov Assassination

Ambassador Andrei Karlov Assassination - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Dec, 2016 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Andrei Karlov Murder Case
20th Dec, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Have you ever seen a clear picture of a murder taking place - both the victim and the murderer? This was first mentioned here but it was caught while it was happening. See the images via: Source 4k.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Assassination Karlov Andrei Ambassador

Its like watching an action film but its further proof that terrorism and political anarchists do not have a particular look or background anymore, they can blend in anywhere making them more dangerous than ever.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

21st Dec, 2016 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Ambassador Andrei Karlov Assassination History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, I have never seen both captured so clearly, but as far as I know there hasn't been such a public assassination of a dignitary since modern surveillance was in common usage. I think the police and government officials like to keep this kind of thing under wraps, but when a major network camera catches it as they are recording their coverage, it is hard for government officials to do anything. My friends are worried this is like Franz Ferdinand, and will spark another major war. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

> TOPIC: Ambassador Andrei Karlov Assassination

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,