V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets

V20 Dark Ages Tome Secrets - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Dec, 2016 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

V20 Dark Ages Tome Secrets Vampire: The Masquerade
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

V20 Dark Ages Tome of Secrets

Based on your experiences what for you was the V20 Dark Ages Tome of Secrets's rating, pros and cons?

V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Secrets Tome Ages Dark V

I was excited when I seen this post I thought someone was doing a White Wolf game.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets Reviews RPG & Card Board

I felt the same way. I have played Vampire Dark Ages before but haven't used that book. I really enjoy D & D type games but World of Darkness games are my favorite. I so wish someone would run one. Preferably Vampire the Masquerade or Vampire the Requiem *smile*. It just seems like there aren't many on this site that like the World of Darkness games.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Dec, 2016 - 6:59pm

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Secrets Tome Ages Dark V

The Tome of Secrets is a treatment of numerous topics about Cainites and stranger things in the Dark Medieval World. It’s about peeling back the curtain and digging a little deeper.

• Expanded treatment of Assamite Sorcery, Koldunic Sorcery, Necromancy, and Setite Sorcery

• A look at Cainite knightly orders, faith movements, and even human witchcraft

• Letters and diaries from all over the Dark Medieval World.

24th Dec, 2016 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Secrets Tome Ages Dark V

I so want to be part of a Vampire the Dark Ages campaign, where I would play a Toreador following the Road of Heaven. Also, after discussion with the Dungeon Master and their approval, consideration of him being a defender of the Salubri. Showing disbelief and suspicion of the Tremere in their words which have poisoned the clan's reputation and name, causing them to be hunted and persecuted.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Dec, 2016 - 5:09pm

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomaslee, I love Vampire Dark Ages. Toreadors are my favorite class with Setites a close second if I'm feeling really devious *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,