Improving Your Cooking Skill Goals 2017

Improving Cooking Skill Goals 2017 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Improving Your Cooking Skill Goal 2017 Goals

What are some of your goals for Improving Your Cooking Skills for the new year 2017?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Goals Skill Cooking Improving

I'm working on improving my cooking in 2017. The goal is to move past boxed dinners. My grandmother cooked from scratch many times. I just never cared to learn how as a child. I really wish to learn now though as I've matured. I don't have the time to cook from scratch much but I wish to be able to do so on occasion.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Improving Your Cooking Skill Goals 2017 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I've been trying to tackle healthier foods recently. I am really good at savory foods, especially soups and stews, but most of it is… not ideal from the standpoint of caloric intake. Vegetable/vitamin intake is usually pretty good, and I shy away by default from overprocessed ingredients, but it could definitely be better.

Of course pricing isn't always my friend in that endeavor. Just recently figured out how to do a good alfredo sauce with relatively few calories, but it costs three times as much to make it that way…

14th Feb, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Goals Skill Cooking Improving

In 2017, my hope is to increase my knife skills and prepare (And eat) more vegetables. I am blind and have been since birth, so where I struggle is speed and efficiency. I tend to try too hard to make my meals look perfect so my sliced vegetables are very uniform but it takes me such a long time to reach that point. By the time I'm done cooking, I am too tired to eat the meals. This unfortunately has led me to feel discouraged even before trying and eat a lot of takeout. This year, I'd like to focus on not worrying about how the food looks and think only about taste and safety. Hopefully that helps!

> TOPIC: Improving Your Cooking Skill Goals 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,