Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Aug, 2011 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2008 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway's diaries seized by FBI

Anne Hathaway's private diaries have been seized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Hathaway Anne

Anne Hathaway can't kiss

Anne Hathaway can't kiss as well as Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Garner. Ref. Source 1

5th Feb, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Anne Hathaway UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It's sad, ironic and amusing, that even stars have this sort of personal self-consciousness about them, where they feel they just don't stack up, and have an idealized view or other person they feel is "perfect" for something, while their own abilities fall far short, and always will. I think this is more a statement of our society as a whole and the values foisted onto people by the media, as well as the lack of values instilled throughout a person's life.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Hathaway Anne

Anne Hathaway's body-image battle

Anne Hathaway won't have Botox because she doesn't want to "erase" who she is. Ref. Source 2

18th Nov, 2010 - 7:49am / Post ID: #

Hathaway Anne

Thats great good on her, she is stunning without it and as she says she does not want to change her.

I think that is a very strong idea base that she has, I hope that she keeps true to her self belief.

15th Jan, 2011 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Anne Hathaway

I thought Anne was a nice girl but after what she did (mocking her friend Katie Holmes) on national tv I thought of her as mean and inconsiderate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2011 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Anne Hathaway

New Catwoman allergic to cats

Anne Hathaway has landed the role of Catwoman despite reportedly being allergic to cats. Ref. Source 7

Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway (Hover)

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Anne Hathaway Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Star says Catwoman suit 'unforgiving'

Anne Hathaway has joked she's living on dust to get into the "unforgiving" Catwoman suit. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Anne Hathaway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,