Old Year's Night / New Year's Eve 2016

Old Year' S Night / Year' S Eve 2016 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Dec, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

It's a weekend plus its the end of 2016. I can imagine that some people are already partying hard.

When I was young and single we would buy tickets for a fancy dinner at one of the upscale hotels, but that was long, long ago. Now I am home, like most night time occasions as our boys have a rigid routine.

For me, I will be hoping that I can put my boys to bed before the dummies start throwing their illegal scratch bombs near our home. They do it every where and despite many pleas from the citizenry to the government it still is sold and bought without restriction.

One of my boys who is on the spectrum becomes terribly emotional when he hears these loud sounds and the day becomes extremely stressful even with his gun shot grade ear protectors. Once he gets to bed he is at least 'manageable'.

I will most likely have to be up til 2am, that's when they finally get tired from throwing their scratch bombs and decide to go to sleep. Before that I will probably watch a movie, do some coding, see what's happening here, etc.

What will you be doing on Old Year's Night / New Year's Eve 2016?

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2016 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Eve Years Night Years Old

Honestly, I will be simply spending it in my room and watch a few movies, though since I missed out on doing so before one was actually the Christmas movie Scrooged, before that the Corpse Bride by Tim Barton. Currently listening to the album It's a Pony Kind of Christmas as I make a few posts before going to bed once New Years rolls around.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Dec, 2016 - 6:28am

31st Dec, 2016 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Old Year's Night / New Year's Eve 2016 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Nothing planned but we usually go out somewhere for a late light dinner, drinks and have a great celebration watching the clock count down.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eve Years Night Years Old

For the past ten years we have stuck to a family friendly tradition where we have friends and family gather at my house where we play games and have good conversations. It is a lot of fun. Then around 1130 we all pile into cars and head to the closest IHOP where we go in and celebrate the ringing in of the new year with pancakes or other food while in the same company. We usually start at 7-8 pm and usually every one starts heading home between 1-2 am. We are averaging 20-30 people getting together and enjoying a fun safe holiday evening.

> TOPIC: Old Year's Night / New Year's Eve 2016

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,