Enyalios King - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 163
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Enyalios the King
A Friend

Enyalios the King

Enyalios, stands 6 foot 3 inches tall with a muscular body. Enyalios has black hair with large blue eyes. Enyalios has white skin and a comely appearance in general. Enyalios has chosen to take over the world by any means necessary by first starting a trade in politics. Enyalios views alliances as necessary in accomplishing his goals; manipulating people into doing your bidding is important. He uses people's own nature to bend them to his whim.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Enyalios the King
A Friend

King Enyalios

Advisor Description

Enyalios had just ordered a feast at the Tavern. The tavern was always a place that Enyalios could go and take a load off after a particularly grueling day. Things were moving fast for the young man, and he wanted nothing more than to start on his path to ultimate glory. However, as he sat at the bar after ordering everyone a round of ale, he noticed that one particularly well-dressed man was eyeing him closely. It seemed to Enyalios that the man was scrutinizing his every move, and Enyalios did not enjoy that at all. He approached the well-dressed man, clearly someone of a higher social class than Enyalios, and demanded to know why the man had a staring problem.

The man sitting down in front of Enyalios simply smiled. "I am a man of considerable means and devices. I can see passion and ambition running in those eyes of yours." the man said. "I am Maximillian." the Aristocrat said offering his hand to Enyalios. Enyalios had heard that name before, because he was in face part of the upper class within the Town who weld considerable power.

"Hm. It is a pleasure, Maximillian. I am Enyalios. I apologize for my rude behavior earlier, yet I do not take kindly to strangers prying into my own business." the tall, muscular bodyguard said to the Aristocrat.

The Aristocrat smiled and shook his head. "I see that passion and you need to use that. You need to transform that passion into power. I can help. Tell me, Enyalios, what do you want?"

Enyalios looked over the man for a bit before taking a seat across from him." I want everything. I want everything to bow to my whims and decisions. I don't want to take orders from anyone, I want to give those orders." Enyalios looked at his hands and raised one and closed it forcefully into a fist. "I want to rule all."

The Aristocrat gave Enyalios a devilish grin. "Well, my dear friend, I want you to succeed at those things. We will develop your connections with those important within the town ,and then move from there." Maximillian already seemed to have several plans hatching within his devious mind.

"Why would you help me?" Enyalios asked, suspicious of a highborn helping someone of a lower rank to try and reach for something most would think unattainable.

"Because ,my boy, we are going to do great things, accomplish great power, and we are going to do it together."

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Enyalios the King
A Friend

Enyalios the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Enyalios had just ordered a feast at the Tavern. The tavern was always a place that Enyalios could go and take a load off after a particularly grueling day. Things were moving fast for the young man, and he wanted nothing more than to start on his path to ultimate glory. However, as he sat at the bar after ordering everyone a round of ale, he noticed that one particularly well-dressed man was eyeing him closely. It seemed to Enyalios that the man was scrutinizing his every move, and Enyalios did not enjoy that at all. He approached the well-dressed man, clearly someone of a higher social class than Enyalios, and demanded to know why the man had a staring problem.

> TOPIC: Enyalios the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,