Xavieronasis Introduction

Xavieronasis Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am a native of Missouri, but have lived in Florida for the past 40 years. I taught Spanish at the university level for 4o years, and taught high school for three years as well, I completed my masters and doctoral degrees in Mexico and have visited most of the states of Mexico and the countries of Central America, as well as Ecuador, Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay as well. I am fluent in Spanish and lately spend several months per year in the untouristy part of the Dominican Republic, Barahona, to be precise. I am interested in philosophy, history, and bringing technology to places where it has not existed. I am interested in culture and language, and photography.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Xavieronasis

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards

> TOPIC: Xavieronasis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,