Stronger Than Bigger Guys With Smaller Muscles

Stronger Bigger Guys Smaller Muscles - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Jan, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Is it possible to be stronger than bigger guys and yet have smaller muscles than what they have?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Muscles Smaller Guys Bigger Stronger

I'm not an expert in the field but probably not. Someone can be a smaller person and be stronger because the bigger person doesn't work out. Specifying that the bigger person has bigger muscles I would say the bigger person would be stronger.

3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Stronger Than Bigger Guys With Smaller Muscles Health & Special Psychology

Well I offer there is comes consideration of how one builds muscles and what kind they are. You could have someone built like Arnold Schwarzenegger once was but not be as strong as someone like Pat Davidson perhaps.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Muscles Smaller Guys Bigger Stronger

Well yes. Extreme bodybuilders, the ones with the really bulgy muscles, are often weaker than simple athletes with a fraction of the muscle mass. My arms are a little on the bulgy side as well, but I find myself evenly matched in upper torso strength with this one guy who looks almost malnourished. Size is a poor indicator in this regard.

> TOPIC: Stronger Than Bigger Guys With Smaller Muscles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,