Blackmailing A Police Officer?

Blackmailing Police Officer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2017 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Blackmailing Police Officer
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teen jailed for blackmailing cop

AN 18-year-old girl has been given eight months in jail after recording a police officer, editing his comments and trying to blackmail him with it. Ref. Source 4n.

Blackmailing A Police Officer? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Officer Police Blackmailing

He tried to help her out by buying her clothes and stuff and being nice. This is the payback he got for being nice and trusting. Now the next person he meets whether male or female that may need the help may not get it due to this young ladies actions.
I believe those that resort to black mailing someone to get either money, gifts or other things are not right in the head and need some serious help. As humans we try to help each other but that becomes hard to do when you have people out there that take any thing you say and twist it to their benefit and try to make you look bad. This is why I am very careful on who I am willing to help.

8th Jan, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Blackmailing A Police Officer? History & Civil Business Politics

She says she was sorry because she was not in her right mind and my mother is the Queen. Who will believe the lass when she takes the time to record, edit and blackmail? It wasn't a sudden action it was thought out.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

She didn't think it out very far. This kind of thing would be heavily investigated. "Best" case scenario, unless your trumped up evidence is very air tight, is your victim going down in flames right along with you.

9th Jan, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain you said the same thing I was thinking. Even if she did try to splice his words together thy would he be even using the word "Rape" in speaking to a woman. There is lots more to this than we're probably seeing but at least he got a public lesson on who to trust online.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

> TOPIC: Blackmailing A Police Officer?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,