Skelepound Vampire: The Masquerade RPG Review - Page 4 of 4

Rather off topic, but... Ah yes, the mess - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Skelepound Vampire: The Masquerade RPG Review
A Friend

Skelepound Vampire: The Masquerade RPG Review - Page 4

I hope that I'm wrong but I think we might have gotten our hopes up for nothing with this. It has been several days since we heard from the ST. That is never a good sign at this stage of getting it started. sad.gif. He might be busy. I've just seen a lot of times where someone comes here and wants to get a game started then never does anything with it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:55pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review RPG Masquerade Vampire Skelepound

I was just thinking the same thing. Hopefully he'll show up with enthusiasm and a plan shortly.

12th Jan, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Skelepound Vampire: The Masquerade RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I was actually surprised at the speed with which this Thread progressed considering my admonition here: Skelepound Introduction and the fact that the person only just joined (Same day). The same thing happened recently where another person started a Thread about wanting to run a game and I knew right off that it was going to be a flop because the person simply is not active enough. Check the Member's activity rating to know if they are worth taking on. A person that is new should already be in a game to know how the system works and as I always say… if you want to know about a Member check their Introduction Thread.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Review RPG Masquerade Vampire Skelepound

Rather off topic, but...
Ah yes, the mess with Morfeas and the 40K campaign.
In both cases, call it hopeful enthusiasm paired up with an interesting discussion. I found the topic enjoyable, even if it didn't pan out any further.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Skelepound Vampire: The Masquerade RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,