Best USA President

Best Usa President - United States - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:26am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 16 46 Why Join Help
Best American President - Best US President
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2017 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Best USA President

Best USA President

In your opinion, who was the best President of the United States of America?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 835
Avg: 5.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,261.92 FP
Charm: 144

President USA Best

I would say FDR. He was elected several times. He inspired Americans and gave them hope. FDR helped to bring the US out of the Great Depression and was a strong leader during WWII.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 105
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.4%
[+] Gain: 296.78 FP
Charm: 1

Best USA President States United

No brainer: George Washington... Can anyone really beat the man who was instrumental in being one of the starters of the whole country we now love?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 208
Avg: 1.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 25.3%
[+] Gain: 105.49 FP
Charm: 46

President USA Best

Abraham Lincoln is pretty high up there. The emancipation proclamation, the civil war, and he helped he economy. I can't imagine a modern politician pulling off half the stuff he did. We are still fighting over civil liberties, and it appears America is poised for another civil war, but I don't think a political leader as strong as Lincoln is going to appear again. I hope I am wrong, but I think Lincoln did a great job, and we find history repeating itself now.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Best USA President
A Friend

President USA Best

Wow, we've had so many. FDR was certainly pretty high up there. He not only saved us during the Depression, he led us through WW II. My dad told me that there were times during the Depression when it looked like the country would have a revolution and go communist but FDR kept us together.

You have to rate Washington way up there too. He made the Presidency what it is today, not to mention leading us through the war that secured our independence. Of course, he wasn't President then. The fact that he peacefully transferred power set a precedent that we've followed for his 44 followers.

One that often gets overlooked is Theodore Roosevelt. He set us on a course to be the world power we are today. He forced Congress to build up a navy that would eventually be second to none and that provided us the security behind our two ocean moat to really grow economically while Europe got embroiled in destructive wars on their own territory. He also was know as the trust buster, unheard of for a Republican, which helped keep costs down and helped grow the middle class.

But for me hands down it's Abraham Lincoln. I don't think there was ever a darker time in our nation's history. We were at war with each other. And what a war. It's often called the first modern war. Many people don't know this but we lost more people in the Civil War than all our other wars combined. He held steady even though there was tremendous pressure on him to end the war and let the Confederacy secede. To me this puts him on top.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,505
Avg: 7.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 9,340.10 FP
Charm: 401

Best USA President

We have had many great presidents thought history. Many presidents did great things to help our nation grow and become strong. I think the last great president we had was JFK. All the presidents since then have led to our downfall. We need to find someone the country can get behind and make this country great again. I doubt it will be Trump but no one is giving him a chance. If I had to pick one as the best I would have to go with Lincoln.

Post Date: Sun Oct 21, 2018 - 14:04:25 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Best USA President

We break from Best USA President to share learning from past years:
HistoricToday is: 21st October (GMT), in history on the 21st of October, 1897 AD the following death happened:
Paul Kuczynski: Composer, dies at 50

Guest please SHARE: "Best USA President" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Best USA President Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Best USA President

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 Posters

1. Krusten - 15 (32.61%)
2. KNtoran - 6 (13.04%)
3. Stacia - 4 (8.70%)
4. Kyrroeth - 4 (8.70%)
5. News - 3 (6.52%)
6. ROK Harker - 3 (6.52%)
7. Daishain - 2 (4.35%)
8. Cinder - 1 (2.17%)
9. Robertb - 1 (2.17%)
10. Gknightbc - 1 (2.17%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 9 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Aemiliana - 1 (2.17%)
12. Anronrosby - 1 (2.17%)
13. Aliza - 1 (2.17%)
14. Fatebringer - 1 (2.17%)
15. PaulNelson - 1 (2.17%)
16. Blackprince - 1 (2.17%)

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 3rd Oct, 2018 - 5:02am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm