LitRPG & ROK II

Litrpg Rok Ii - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 17th Jan, 2017 - 9:42pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Literature RPG and Ruler of Kings II Medieval Fantasy Role-playing game
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 22
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.7%
[+] Gain: 67.31 FP
Charm: 4

LitRPG & ROK II

Differences Between LitRPG and Ruler of Kings Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game

Was ROK's gaming concept developed from the same concept in LitRPG or is it something different?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,859
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,946.50 FP
Charm: 325

II ROK and LitRPG

ROK II is different from LitRPG. While they have similarities in a story with an adventure ROK II goes further by providing a way for each participant to:

1. Create their own Character from the ground up rather than surround the adventure around an author's character.

2. Create a unique skill set for their Character in both level and style so you decide what kind of Character you will play rather than one imagined by the author.

3. The story has multiple angles and directives and changes based on your choices.

4. Players can change the story, add to it and so forth making them the authors of their Character and the world around them.

5. The feel is like being around a tabletop because you have a system very similar to using the D20 with stats and monsters that attack.

6. The world goes from solo, to leader to commander to king (Queen) and Ruler of Kings so its not just one dimensional. Try it for yourself: Start Playing ROK II

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,020
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 35.5%
[+] Gain: 16.06 FP
Charm: 48

LitRPG & ROK II MMORPG Text & RPG Text

I do not know what LitRPG is but when I first read into ROK II I thought about the Choose Your Own Adventure books as being similar but then when I reached into the Town I realized its way more than that. I am excited to be part of it in its early stage. I was part of ROK I and I'd didn't have a story to follow like it does now.

Guest please SHARE: "LitRPG & ROK II" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "LitRPG & ROK II" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: LitRPG & ROK II

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

East Timor

Country of the day East Timor

Unanswered Threads for East Timor, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20 Hours Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 2.9 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes