Fences

Fences - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Fences 2010s
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Fences

Fences

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Fences"?

Fences
Fences (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Fences

Troy Maxson makes his living as a sanitation worker in 1950s Pittsburgh. Maxson once dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player, but was deemed too old when the major leagues began admitting black athletes. Bitter over his missed opportunity, Troy creates further tension in his family when he squashes his son’s chance to meet a college football recruiter.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Fences
A Friend

Fences Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'll keep this short. Go see this movie. What incredible performances. My Goodness, this is definitely Academy Award worthy in so many categories.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th Feb, 2017 - 11:15pm

26th Feb, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Fences

The only thing that impressed me about this film was how well Denzel Washington was able to talk his many many lines so rapidly. Everything else was repetitive and the endless dialogue put me to sleep.

27th Feb, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Fences

Denzel Washington was amazing. I couldn't believe he was saying all his lines so fast and with so much confidence it was like he was made for that role. He should of gotten the Oscar for this!

29th Mar, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Fences

Maybe one has to be an American to understand this film. I rather thought it was boring and uneventful for a drama.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Fences
A Friend

Fences

Really, I saw this in the theater and as soon as it came out on DVD went out and bought it so I could watch it again. It may well be an American thing.

> TOPIC: Fences

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,