Remington Nylon 66 Gun Review

Remington Nylon 66 Gun Review - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

rifle Remington Nylon 66 (US - Semi-Auto Rifle - .22 LR) Firearm Review
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2013 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Remington Nylon 66 Gun Review

Remington Nylon 66 (US - Semi-Auto Rifle - .22 LR) Review

What is your rating of the Remington Nylon 66 ? Feel free to compare the Remington Nylon 66 to similar types of guns / firearms.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Review Gun Nylon Remington

Name: Mr Cannon

Title: Nylon 66

Comments: I just bought one 3 days ago. My first impression was cheap. Mine is in very bad shape. Looks like it was lost outside in the yard for a couple of years. The first thing I did was broke it down and cleaned the heck out of it. Oiled it. Re-assembled. No I need to ruble it. I am surprised that it is not scrap. If the stock was wood, it most likely would have been. I do not know how many rounds it has fired. The plastic stock shows no signs of wear. Very surprised due to the fact that its plastic. It has the original sights. I am going to add a scope today and fire it for the first time. My first score for this firearm is 5 stars for longevity. After I fire this weapon I will score it on accuracy and dependability.

> TOPIC: Remington Nylon 66 Gun Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,