Sean Spicer

Sean Spicer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Sean Spicer White House Press Secretary for President Trump.
22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Sean Spicer

Sean Spicer

I was looking at how Sean Spicer handled his job the day before the Inauguration and the day after. I did a Community search and we did not have a specific Thread for him, so I decided to add one.

Did a Google search for info and found this:

international QUOTE (Wikipedia)
Sean Michael Spicer (Born September 23, 1971) is an American professional liar and the current White House Press Secretary and Communications Director for ...

No one would believe it so I took a screenshot and added it below. I do not have this opinion about Mr. Spicer but it shows you how the internet is taking to all the Trump changes (The Transition). It was changed by someone on Wikipedia's live site.

A question for continued Discussion… could you handle Sean Spicer's job as Press Secretary for President Donald Trump?

Sean Spicer
Sean Spicer (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Spicer Sean

Keeping in mind that he has to says as he is told and not what he wants to say I think he is doing alright thus far. No, its not a job I would want to take even if it was for someone else besides president Trump.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sean Spicer History & Civil Business Politics

Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown:

Press secretary Sean Spicer is cracking down on leaks coming out of the West Wing, with increased security measures that include random phone checks of White House staffers, overseen by White House attorneys. Ref. Source 8o.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spicer Sean

White House press secretary Sean Spicer says some federal employees are working to advance the previous administration's agenda. He denies that the CIA is working to root them out.

"That's not part of the CIA's mandate under any circumstances," he said at the daily media briefing on Friday.

Asked whether a "Deep state" of entrenched government employees exists, Spicer replied that "I don't think it should come as any surprise there are people that burrowed into government during eight years of the last administration and may have believed in that agenda and may continue to seek it." Ref. CNN.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Spicer Sean

I know its hard to pull up appropriate and effective stuff from your mind when you are put on the spotlight, but Sean Spicer really needs to take a second or two to think about these things before saying them because its not helping his argument(S):

international QUOTE (CNN)
Sean Spicer apologized Tuesday after saying Adolf Hitler "Didn't even sink to using chemical weapons" during World War II.

The White House press secretary had made the comment earlier Tuesday in an effort to shame Russia's alliance with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his use of chemical weapons.

"I was obviously trying to make a point about the heinous acts that Assad had made against his own people last week, using chemical weapons and gas. Frankly, I mistakenly made an inappropriate and insensitive reference to the Holocaust, for which there is no comparison," Spicer said. "And for that I apologize. It was a mistake to do that."

Spicer, who said he was "Aware" that gas chambers were used during the Holocaust, later said he should have "Stayed focused" on Assad and asked people to forgive him.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Sean Spicer
A Friend

Sean Spicer

Yes, this is a huge mess up. I'm sorry but you just can't compare most people to Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, or other genocidal murderers at a whim. What Syria did was horrific, but it pales in comparison to Nazi Germany. And because of that it belittles what happened in Nazi Germany, and that should never be belittled or forgotten.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Sean Spicer
A Friend

Sean Spicer

The Hitler comparison grows stale. So many heated online political debates end up with someone calling their opponent Hitler. There is no comparison. I love protestors rallying against Trump holding up signs calling him Hitler. If he was truly like Hitler they wouldn't dare do that for fear of imprisonment etc.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Sean Spicer
A Friend

Sean Spicer Politics Business Civil & History

Agreed. It's the trendy thing now, to sensationalize everything and to make it worse than it actually is. If it is not what you believe in then it is the most evil thing of all time. Republicans are all Nazis and President Trump is Hitler. Democrats are all Communists and President Obama is Stalin. I've seen more meaningless and untrue comparisons lately to the K, Nazis, lynchings, and other things than possibly in the rest of my life combined.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sean Spicer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,