Egyptians Making Holes In Granite

Egyptians Making Holes Granite - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Egyptians Making Holes In Granite Was it aliens, did the Egyptians have access to lasers or some higher technology to do these phenomenal engineering feats?
22nd Jan, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

There are many conspiracy theories out there about how the Egyptians were able to make clean holes in solid granite. The talk about alien intervention has been dispelled by simply reading the hieroglyphs and following what they did. This is in Russian but you should understand how it was done.

Egyptians Making Holes In Granite (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Granite Holes Making Egyptians

I don't understand Russian but I got the general idea. Amamzing how conspiracy theorists are always ready to throw up the alien card to fix everything we don't understand about the past.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

24th Jan, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Egyptians Making Holes In Granite History & Civil Business Politics

People now-a-days don't realize that with enough hard work, you can accomplish many of the same tasks we do. It may take much longer and not be easy, but there are ways to get it done. It doesn't take aliens with our technology or better to help ancient people. Ancient people had tons and tons of time on their hands and were intelligent enough to find solutions to most problems they had. If they wanted to cut a hole in stone (Even granite), I don't think it would have been too hard for them.

This video is pretty cool. I enjoy watching people accomplish things with simple tools. Even if you want to discount them using a copper pipe to cut the hole, it could have been ground with another piece of granite or other hard stone.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Granite Holes Making Egyptians

Alchyrogue,

You are so right! I went to Italy back when I was in the Army and one of the places I visited was Venice. I saw a church that was over 1000 years old. It was built in the shape of a cross and it was a football field by a football field and just about every inch of it had an ornate carving in the marble and granite. To say it was stunning is actually an understatement. It left me in awe. I thought about the work that had to go into that back then, it must have taken an army of workers.

It's amazing what time and willpower will accomplish. I mean, at one time the Grand Canyon wasn't so grand… but given a river and a few million years and voila!

> TOPIC: Egyptians Making Holes In Granite

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,