What Are You The Most Pretentious About?

What Pretentious About - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

What Are You The Most Pretentious About?

What are you the most pretentious about?

Sometimes there is an event or happening that causes you to try and show something that you are not… therefore what are you generally pretentious about on a daily basis?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2017 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

About Pretentious The You What

Feeling great. A lot of the time I feel pretty lousy but when someone asks me how I'm doing I usually say "I'm doing super great!" with a big smile and spring in my step, how sad.

24th Jan, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

What Are You The Most Pretentious About? Health & Special Psychology

This is actually quite a controversial question. I would say that I usually way overestimate my ability to get things done quickly. If someone asks me to help them with something, I usually say yes and think I'll have plenty of time to get it done, but then end up over committed on too many projects and can't get them all done. I usually do this because I want everyone to be happy with my performance and recognize how varied my talents are.

> TOPIC: What Are You The Most Pretentious About?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,