Jaynes: 12 Year Old Boy At 30 Pounds

Jaynes 12 Year Boy 30 Pounds - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jan, 2017 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Jaynes 12 Year Old Boy At 30 Pounds
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says

The attorney for a woman accused of locking her son in a bathroom as he wasted down to only 30 pounds says the mother's story is not what it appears, and he believes the boy's father was likely aware of what was happening. Ref. Source 6a.

Jaynes: 12 Year Old Boy At 30 Pounds (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2017 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Pounds Boy Year Jaynes

That right there is a special kind of evil. I can't believe the mother of a child will starve their own through such abuse. At least put the child up for adoption if you can't deal with him.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jaynes: 12 Year Old Boy At 30 Pounds History & Civil Business Politics

I don't understand this kind of action. Most of humanity's sins I can get. I generally find them deplorable, but I can understand the motivations.

But neglecting a child like that? There's no purpose to it, and it directly violates one of the most deeply seated instincts we have. What possible reason could there have been?

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pounds Boy Year Jaynes

I can not understand how a parent can do this to their own flesh and blood. It is beyond me and I can not for the life of me understand what is going on in their heads. They need to be punished that is for sure but there has to be some sort of sign or something that can help us find those who have this potential and work at making sure they do not do this to another human.

> TOPIC: Jaynes: 12 Year Old Boy At 30 Pounds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,