Sapaul the Wanderer

Sapaul Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jan, 2017 - 12:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Character 148
9th Dec, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Sapaul the Wanderer

Sapaul stands nearly 6 feet tall with a lean body, honed through his years of dedication to it as his temple. He has brown hair with almond shaped green eyes. Sapaul has yellow ochre skin and a plain appearance in general. He has chosen to pursue a life of adventure, glory, and varied learning in order to refine himself in a learned and experienced wise-man. Sapual will start by becoming a traveling bard and meeting as many people as possible. He views alliances as the only way to get things done in this world. There is no need for him to be an expert in everything, it is better to allow the experts in their respective fields to continue acting as such and Sapaul to find mutually beneficial connections between them.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2016 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Wanderer Sapaul

Advisor Description

Sapaul went back to the inn, to get food and find a place to sleep for the night. While he was there, the serving wench stopped by his table and sat down across from him. Looking around, Sapaul noticed that there weren't many customers, but still thought it was rather forward of the wench to sit at his table. He gives her a curious look, and asks "Can I help you?"

After a moment, the woman looks up and takes a deep breath, then says "Your mother asked me to keep an eye on you. She thought it was useful to have an ear in the tavern to keep track of all the rumors, and she asked me to do the same for you. I was sad to hear of her passing, but it looks like you are strong of mind and body.... But, dear me, where are my manners. I am Bethia. It is nice to meet you, face to face, Sapaul."

Sapaul was a little taken aback, learning that his mother had made a friend with this woman, and he never knew, but he had no reason to distrust her, and she did already know his name. They sit and talk amiably for a while, and Sapaul is disquieted to learn that he has been watched secretly, but glad to know that he wasn't truly alone in the world.

Sapaul is glad to have someone help him make some of the difficult decisions that he will have to make in the near future. If nothing else, Bethia should act as a sounding board to bounce ideas off of. Sapaul also thinks that having someone more common is a blessing, as he can focus on high society, but never forget the people who help him get there.

Bethia for her part can see that Sapaul is a little wet behind the ears still, but also sees great potential in him. She hopes to keep him grounded in his journey, so that he becomes a just and fair ruler of kings.

12th Dec, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Sapaul the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Sapaul thinks about his mother for the first time that day. He had been so busy, he didn't have time to think much about her. It made him sad that he could allow himself to be so distracted that he forget to remember her. He remembers the many lessons she taught him and the way she always believed in him, but his favorite memory was one from when he was much younger.

His mother was in the kitchen, doing some baking. She didn't have to do much around the house, but baking was something she enjoyed and so when her duties allowed her, she liked to go down and lose herself in her baking. Sapual walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see his mother doing the cooking. He asked her about it, and she explained to him that having something one doesn't have to do, but that one enjoys in important. She then took the time to show Sapual how baking was done. She taught him about mixing the ingredients and kneading the dough. She taught him about the consistency and timing involved in various parts of preparing the confectionery delicacy. Finally she had him help her put the pastry together and place it in the oven. She promised she would get him when it was ready, but that he should return to his studies while they waited.

Sapual was impatient in his studies that afternoon, but he managed to get enough done in the hour or so it took to bake. His mother came and got him, and taking him back to the kitchen, Sapaul was amazed to see that the pastry had turned out so delicious looking, though his mother had removed and dusted the pastries with a little sugar to help. His mother allowed him to have one, but then sent him back to this studies. Sapual knew the memory wasn't particularly special, but he treasured it because he got to see what his mother enjoys and how a little hard work can turn out delicious.

14th Dec, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Wanderer Sapaul

Reflections on your father

Sapaul's father was a hard man. He rarely had time for Sapual and was always correcting him. He wasn't to blame, it is how he himself was raised and he thought it was the proper way to raise Sapaul. But that did not make life any easier on Sapual. Sapual's most vivid memory is during training one day. His father actually came down to watch him train with the sword. Sapaul though this was his opportunity to impress his father, and so pushed himself as hard as he ever had for a lesson. All this earned him though was a disdainful look from his father, who asked his trainer how Sapaul was progressing. The trainer said that if he worked like this every day, Sapual would be a fine swordsman yet, but his father only looked at Sapual and said, "Why don't you train this hard everyday? You can't only work hard when someone is watching. Character is what you do when no one is looking!" Sapaul was disheartened that even in this he was given a lecture. Sapaul vowed to himself to always work hard and develop his character, to make his father acknowledge him. However, he never got the chance, as his father was killed in battle before he reached the age of majority.

15th Dec, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Wanderer Sapaul

Why Am I Sapaul?

Sapaul thinks about his aura. He is free, but what does that mean. He is has not had to make many choices yet, and so hasn't had to show his lawfulness or goodness traits. Right now he is an equal measure of lawful and chaotic, good and evil. Sapaul feels truly free to choose whatever path he wants out of life. He could become another awful tyrant or a benevolent king, he could murder his way to the thrown or follow the order of things and win his thrown properly. Thinking of all this Sapaul almost feels a little overwhelmed, but he makes a decision to try to be lawful and good in his deeds from this day forth.

15th Dec, 2016 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Sapaul the Wanderer

Message to Advisor

Bethia, today Sapaul took a quest from Stefan in the Tavern. He had to go far out of town and check on something, but on the way he met a strange child that knew his aura just by looking at him. After talking to her a strange woodsman tried to con him out money, but after a brief struggle, Sapaul was able to subdue him. After completing his task, Sapaul ran into more woodsmen and they attacked him, but Sapaul was able to easily overcome them in two fell swoops of his dagger. Then to avoid further injury, Sapaul took a circuitous route back that got him lost for a bit, but he made it without further incident. Stefan was disturbed by Sapaul's report and went to investigate for himself with some bodyguards. It was an exciting, if slightly scary day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Sapaul Wanderer

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke, thine golden locks are like a waterfall of sunlight and thy eyes like blue pools, I could lose mineself staring into them. Thy features are are so pleasing mine eyes that scarcely any view under heaven compares. Thy ruby lips invoke a passion in me that threatens to overtake mine senses. Thine poise and grace would put even the great ladies of court to shame. How can they compare to thine beauty?

20th Jan, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Alchyrogue
(+)

Sapaul Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Today was a rough day. I woke up in Llafair in an Inn. I decided that it was a good day to complete my quest for the Chancellor, and needed to go out on patrol. I finally went on patrol, and I had to fight a couple of marauders, but they were nothing special. In completing my quest, I gave a secret sign and caught the spy in our patrol. Instead of surrender, he decided to attack. I defended myself as best I could, but he overwhelmed me. Next thing I knew I woke up in Llafair with a splitting headache. I bought transport to come back to to the Town as fast as possible and I'll rest and recuperate here a few days before trying that again. Hopefully it'll go better next time. These quests aren't as easy as first seem.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sapaul the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,