A Taboo RPG Character

A Taboo Rpg Character - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

26th Jan, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Taboo RPG Character

Have you ever created a character that others thought was taboo for whatever reason but for you it was just being different?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Character RPG Taboo A

Some people don't like having Drow or half orc characters around because interactions with locals can become strained.

26th Jan, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Taboo RPG Character Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yea I like to create characters that bring an interesting spin and are fun to roleplay. In my real-life game I once played a cross-dressing character that acted like a cleric, even though he was arcane caster. My party hated it because they couldn't tell what was the truth to the character. Everything I presented in game said that he was a slightly masculine (Deeper voice and taller) woman cleric, but they knew from O.O.C. That he was a male sorcerer. The character got a bit too much for the group and got killed off, but I just thought it would be a fun spin. I don't think they were comfortable with the idea of having to treat a man like a woman. I have also DMed a game online where a player played a homosexual character and the others didn't react positively (They were manly men who fought stuff) when he would hit on them. I let him have his fun, as it wasn't hurting anyone, but the game quickly died off.

> TOPIC: A Taboo RPG Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,