Phaedru the Prince

Phaedru Prince - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 180
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Phaedru the Prince
A Friend

Phaedru the Prince

If you are reading this you might just live.

I am a short man and rather pale. My features are all but skeletal. Wisps of straw-hair float about my temples which rest upon a face wrought with a cold, sharp and biting touch. I trust that, having found these scratchings, you have some purpose of knowing me. If such is your goal, it would be well we met. I tend towards the, shall I say, baser needs despite my upbringing. I am seldom without company. These distractions, however, do not dissuade me from removing blocks on my path to the throne.

The one for whom you search
Phaedru

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Phaedru the Prince
A Friend

Prince Phaedru

Advisor Description

Torches flickered along the road (More of a mud trail) as I entered this poor excuse for a sentients settlement. What kind of barbarians ran this place! A crunching noise stopped all thoughts except one: Not a thief not a thief not a… When I spun towards the sound, bringing out the sword that still felt awkward in my hand, I saw the stunned face of a young woman. I noted her birdlike posture, ready to flee. Not a thief, then. I sheathed the blade, spreading m hands, and making cautious moves towards her. As I approached more and more features offered themselves to my eyes. Suddenly, it was I that was taken aback. It was one of my friends from the aristocracy back home, Andromeda. Why or even how she had managed to find me after my flight was beyond me. She stammered out, "P-phaedru? I came looking for you when I heard… when I... " She dissolved into tears, sobbing about how everyone back home blamed me for my mothers brutal murder. "Ev-everyone was all on about how you were the only one there, how you'd been acting strange for some time," she looked up, eyes swollen and face smudged with tears. "You didn't do it, did you?" Before I said a word, I took her up by the arm and brought her to the shelter of the nearby town inn. Grungy place, but it would do. I flicked a coin at the hostess, and pulled Andromeda upstairs. "I-I just wanted to help you. I didn't want to believe them. Please, let me help," she begged of me. I stood in the doorway, looking up at her before she sat in the chair. I recalled when she was a good inch shorter. I had a choice to make…

> TOPIC: Phaedru the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,